BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 24, 2015
I bought this by accident from an "Amazon recommended" thinking it was one thing, when it was another. As we were packing up for our camping trip my husband saw it and was ecstatic! Now he could pour fuel out the can without spilling or dripping it everywhere! -- Um, yes! That is exactly why I bought it! And this spout does just that. You screw it onto the can, and put the nozzle right into the fuel container. As you push the fuel can down, it releases the fuel and when you pull up the can up, it stops. Tip it over the gas can and it doesn't spill. No mess!
on April 28, 2012
This is an excellent product . It comes in extremely handy for filling liguid fuel burning lanterns like Coleman's . I also use them for liquid fuel burning camp stoves . I do quite a bit of night pier and surf fishing so I burn quite a bit of fuel . These make the job of refueling 2 lanterns ,and maybe the stove so much eaiser especially if your in a dim lighted situation . You can tilt the can with no spillage because of the press to fill feature . It also has a very nice feature that allows it to stop filling when the tank is full . You don't have to try and observe have much you're putting in as to prevent a runover . This saves on fuel , spillage ,and runoff into the enviroment . It's a very simple design with a small form factor .Very transportable , and the rubber seals last for years , at least mine have . I've been very happy with mine and the ones I've used over the years , the ones which have disapeared in strange and mysterious ways :) !!!! I highly reccomend the use of these great little gadgets !
on May 1, 2017
This product is very simple to use. Just put it in the tank of your Coleman liquid fuel product and press down on the spout. Wait for it to stop "gurgling" and then your tank is full.
It would be difficult to use if you were also using a filtering funnel since you need to press down on the spout for fuel to come out. I would suggest you don't use this product in conjunction with a filter funnel.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 22, 2016
Love these things. They make it super convenient to fill Coleman products. When I go on trips where I do not want to bring a gallon of fuel, I usually bring a glass soda bottle with a twist off cap and screw this thing on it. You can also use this to fill the glass bottle. I have left it on bottles and cans for months with no leaks.

Do be aware that after about 2-3 years the internal O-rings will dry rot and you will have to buy a new one. They couldn't make it perfect, if they did you wouldn't need to buy a new one! I have went thru about six of these now, but I keep buying them because they are so convenient.
on September 10, 2016
I bought one of these 30 years ago and it finally quit this summer (o-rings dry rotted). I haven't unpacked the new one yet, but it looks to be exactly the same. Probably good for another 30 years now.
on July 24, 2017
A great addition for refueling from typical gallon cans. It makes it easy to avoid spillage and over-filling.
on December 6, 2015
I expected more out of this product. The spring that is inside this nozzle is too strong in my opinion. Therefore, unnecessary force is required to operate the shutoff mechanism. The rubber o-ring inside was also of poor design, as it came loose inside and just floating around. Not only is this nozzle unnecessary part of your camping setup, it doesn't even work as good as it should.

If you want to try it out, then go ahead and try it out, but I think a good old funnel will be much more versatile part of your camping setup.
on April 11, 2017
Works well with Coleman stove, better than the free one they included.
on September 17, 2017
very tight and difficult to pull back to get flow when pouring. Can push down when can is upright, but as soon as you lift up to pour, it is a challenge.
on October 2, 2017
I was directed to these spouts as a product that works with standard one gallon cans, because such a simple and obvious product is seemingly impossible to find. No, this product does not thread onto the ubiquitous one gallon can. Still searching.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.