- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 18.5 x 13 inches ; 7.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 6.3 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00363X0X2
- Item model number: 3000000735
- Average Customer Review: 304 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,098 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Coleman 5-Gallon Beverage Cooler
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5-gal. cooler holds eighty 8-oz. glasses of water, enough drinks for the entire team
- Premium insulation holds the cold
- Screw-top lid makes filling easy
- Secure lid fit keeps the cold longer
- Easy-to-clean, drip-resistant, removable, dishwasher-safe spout
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Keep the group cool and hydrated on sweltering days with a Coleman 5 Gallon Beverage Cooler. The side handles make carrying easy, and the screw-top lid stays secure during transport or while lifting this beverage cooler on a table top or bench. Once you're set up at your destination, the entire group can fill their cups from the easy-use faucet and stay refreshed all day long.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A lot of reviewers said that their spigot leaked. Mine does not. However, mine does leak from the lid when tipped over. So, buyer beware.
I filled it up with some ice to the 1 gallon mark then filled it up to the 4 gallon mark. All of the ice was pretty much melted by the time I finished. I have it sitting on my back deck at the moment. I will post a follow up review stating how long it keeps the water cold/cool. Stay tuned.
Ok, A week went by with no extra ice or water put in. Water is still cool. Feels good and tastes fine. The weather here has been in the upper 80s to 90s all week with it dipping down into the 60s-70s at night.
Over all good buy. I do recommend this product.
Theoretically, it's a nice design, and it does take less effort than the other type of dispenser, but since the handles are high and on the sides, the spout is the natural place for people to grab, so unless you put a little sign on the spout, you may find yourself cleaning up a lot of water.
We use 35 of these 2x year and I can't afford to buy new ones for each event!
Sticking with Igloo for the next go round.