This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Coleman 5-Gallon Beverage Cooler
|Price:||$25.99 FREE Shipping for Prime members once available|
|You Save:||$14.87 (36%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5-gal. cooler holds eighty 8-oz. glasses of water, enough drinks for the entire team
- Premium insulation holds the cold
- Screw-top lid makes filling easy
- Secure lid fit keeps the cold longer
- Easy-to-clean, drip-resistant, removable, dishwasher-safe spout
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Item Dimensions||13 x 18.5 x 14.5 inches|
|Item Display Weight||6 pounds|
|Item Weight||6 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||6.45 pounds|
Keep the group cool and hydrated on sweltering days with a Coleman 5 Gallon Beverage Cooler. The side handles make carrying easy, and the screw-top lid stays secure during transport or while lifting this beverage cooler on a table top or bench. Once you're set up at your destination, the entire group can fill their cups from the easy-use faucet and stay refreshed all day long.
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: As I was preparing to return the cooler, I noticed a plastic nut on the inside of the cooler which was somewhat loose. I tightened this nut with two hands and tested for leaks. Tightening the plastic nut appears to have fixed the leak around the valve.
Update: I had this out over the weekend with my scouts. Its a cooler with a spigot, what could go wrong right? Well I had powdered gatorade in there and the spigot instead of coming out in a stream sort of sprayed. We used it side by side with an igloo cooler and the Igloo cooler was hands down better simply because of the way it dispensed water. Rating reduced.
1. The spout will randomly drip.
2. The lid easily comes up. I tighten the lid snugly and it feels like it is on there tight tight. However I am able to lift the lid up and off using only 2 fingers and a very small amount of force. Because of this when it topples/leans over it leaks badly.
I am in the process now of getting a replacement. If the new one does the same thing then I will get a different cooler all together.
- It says that the screw top lid creates a seal. It absolutely does not. No matter how hard you screw on the lid air will still flow through the top, and water will leak out of the top when transporting.
- It says that the spout is drip-resistant. It is not. Every single time that you push the spout in liquid leaks down the side of the cooler, no matter how fast you push the spout in.
- It claims it holds 5 gallons. It does not. Technically, it does if you never put the lid on it. However, if you fill it up with more than 4.5 gallons and you attempt to put the lid on it then it will push half a gallon of water out of the top of the cooler.