Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,441 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,089 reviews
on August 21, 2017
Fast delivery, easy to put together (like 3 items to add) and works like a charm!
on August 21, 2017
Bought for a gift for my hubby and he loves it. He can grill our whole families dinner when we camp and yet it's so compact, that it stores very easily. Just fold it up!
on August 21, 2017
Excellent product quality. No drama.
on August 21, 2017
Perfect for tailgating and the setup is easy and friendly. Quality is worthwhile of Coleman.
PRODUCT ARRIVED BROKEN
Love it!
on August 20, 2017
This is the worst product I have ordered from Amazon so far opened it when I got to the camp site not wise on my part it looked like it was opened once before missing wheels to role and looked like it was used also had a chip in the lid I love these girls I had I one in the past for ten years not this model but I think I got a used gril.
on August 19, 2017
Really nice and fun to own, lots of people are jealous when I pull this out for tailgating! Also it's very easy to clean.
on August 19, 2017
I've had the grill now for over a month and grilled three times, cleaned it twice. The grill is fantastic! I bought an accessory that allows connecting to the larger BBQ propane tank. My previous grill had lousy temp control and it either under cooked or burnt the chicken but that's not the case here. This grill top no matter how charred it gets, it's cleanable ( see before & after photos). This grill is portable, clean able and has a solid design build, plus it grills like a champ! You can't go wrong buying this Coleman Portable Grill !
review image review image
on August 18, 2017
Great bbq. Compact but powerful. Thx

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.