- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 4.8 x 11.8 inches ; 14.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00S57IHLO
- Item model number: 2000020047
- Batteries 6 AA batteries required.
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #746,667 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Coleman Battery Lock Divide + 700L LED Flashlight
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Exclusive Batterylock system eliminates battery drain and corrosion
- Powered by 6 AA batteries
- Runtime 5 hours on high, 60 hours on low
- Range: 280 meters on high, and 70 meters on low
- 700 lumens on high and 70 lumens on low
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Coleman Battery Lock Divide + 700L LED Flashlight
Coleman Company 6AA Cree XM-L Alum LED Flashlight, Black
Coleman Battery Lock Divide + 200L LED Flashlight
J5 Tactical V1-Pro Flashlight The Original 300 Lumen Ultra Bright, LED 3 Mode Flashlight
|Shipping||—||$4.69||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||The Bargain Mill||Autoplicity||J5 Tactical Flashlights|
|Are Batteries Required||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||4.75 x 2.25 x 11.75 in||2.38 x 5.44 x 11.75 in||3.5 x 7.75 x 1.75 in||1.02 x 3.7 x 1.02 in|
|Item Weight||0.9 lb||1.02 lbs||7.2 ounces||—|
|Light Source Type||led||led||led||LED|
The BatteryLock system on a Divide + 700L LED Flashlight stops battery drain, so you'll have the power you need when you need it most. On a normal flashlight, there is always some residual drain as long as the battery is connected in the circuit, even when the light is off. With a simple twist of the bezel, you can completely disengage your batteries, so they can be stored in your flashlight for years (up to their inherent shelf life). You'll also reduce the toxic corrosion that can damage your flashlight. The strong, lightweight aluminum construction is impact and water resistant, while the single button makes operation of your flashlight simple. No matter the situation, from power outages to roadside emergencies, a flashlight with the BatteryLock system is ready, even when you aren't.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Great light. Coleman knows what they are doing(other than sending manufacturing over seas). Best light for the money.