- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 4.8 x 11.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00S57IO1C
- Item model number: 2000020046
- Batteries 4 AA batteries required.
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #479,174 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.65 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Coleman Battery Lock Divide + 350L LED Flashlight
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BatteryLock system stops battery drain to preserve battery life and reduce corrosion
- Allows flashlight batteries to be stored for years (up to their inherent shelf life)
- Runtime: 2 hours on high, 50 hours on low
- Lumens: 350 on high, 35 on low
- Beam distance: 300 m on high, 100 m on low
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Coleman Battery Lock Divide + 350L LED Flashlight
Coleman Battery Lock Divide + 200L LED Flashlight
Coleman Battery Lock Divide + 250L LED Flashlight
Coleman Company 6AA Cree XM-L Alum LED Flashlight, Black
Prosvet E6 1200 Lumen Cree-XML T6 led Portable Zoomable Flashlight -5 Mode Adjustable Focus - Water Resistant --Free Candle lantern dome Accessory Included
J5 Tactical V1-Pro Flashlight The Original 300 Lumen Ultra Bright, LED 3 Mode Flashlight
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$6.74||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Autoplicity||Flynn Farms||sixagon||Prosvet||J5 Tactical Flashlights|
|Are Batteries Required||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||4.75 x 2.25 x 11.75 in||3.5 x 7.75 x 1.75 in||3.75 x 1.75 x 9.75 in||2.38 x 5.44 x 11.75 in||2 x 5 x 7.5 in||1.02 x 3.7 x 1.02 in|
|Item Weight||—||7.2 ounces||4.96 ounces||1.02 lbs||3.5 ounces||—|
|Light Source Type||led||led||LED||led||led||LED|
The BatteryLock system on a Divide + 350L LED Flashlight stops battery drain, so you'll have the power you need when you need it most. On a normal flashlight, there is always some residual drain as long as the battery is connected in the circuit, even when the light is off. With a simple twist of the bezel, you can completely disengage your batteries, so they can be stored in your flashlight for years (up to their inherent shelf life). You'll also reduce the toxic corrosion that can damage your flashlight. The strong, lightweight aluminum construction is impact and water resistant, while the single button makes operation of your flashlight simple. No matter the situation, from power outages to roadside emergencies, a flashlight with the BatteryLock system is ready, even when you aren't.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I purchased mine at walmart and initially it appeared that the batteries were missing.That's because it looked like a compartment on the packaging was holding the batteries, but that area was empty.
This is NOT THE CASE.
The batteries are actually INSTALLED already inside the flashlight. But don't worry about the batteries being used up nor being drained.
Just look for the Red Band on neck of the flashlight.
When the top of the flashlight is TWISTED and a RED BAND is showing, that indicates the batteries are DISCONNECTED and not being drained.
Only thing I wish for this light was that the focusing could be a bit more variable.
It has 2 different lumen settings. A "high" and a "low" setting. The "High" setting is 350 lumen and lasts about 2 hours. The "Low" setting is 35 lumen and lasts about 50 hours. [both estimtes are given by manufacturer, on back of pkg].