Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.56. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- 4.3" high
- 4.9" wide
- Portable air pump runs on 4D batteries (sold separately)
- Lightweight, compact, and portable design
- Great for use at home, by the pool, or on camping trips
- Double Lock/Boston valve adapter to inflate airbeds and other inflatables
- Colors may vary
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Inflate and deflate your air beds and recreational inflatable devices with ease using the Coleman 4D Battery QuickPump Electric Pump. Featuring a lightweight, portable design, this battery-operated electric pump is compatible with all Coleman air mattresses, Double Lock valves, quick valves, Boston valves, standard wide-opening valves, and most other inflatables. Great for both indoor and outdoor use, this portable air pump features a side valve for inflating and a top valve for quickly deflating your air mattress (not included).
Compact, lightweight, and highly mobile, the Coleman 4D Universal Quick Pump make it easy to inflate and deflate air mattresses and most recreational inflatable devices. It's compatible with all Coleman air mattresses, Double Lock valves, quick valves, Boston valves, standard wide-opening valves, and most other inflatable products (except stem and needle valves such as those used in balls and bike tires). The pump runs on four D-cell batteries (sold separately), and has a side valve for inflating and a top valve for deflating.
This compact, highly mobile pump is compatible with all Coleman mattresses and most other inflatable products.
The Coleman Limited Warranty
All Coleman products have a warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and the 4D Universal Quick Pump includes a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty.
About Coleman Outdoor Products
More than 100 years ago, an entrepreneurial young man named W.C. Coleman had an idea for manufacturing better lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. A century later, Coleman's current catalog features a wide-ranging array of products that make spending time outside a pleasure. The company crafts coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days, airbeds that are comfortable and won't deflate during the night, a complete line of bright and long-lasting LED lights, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and more.
- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 4.9 x 4.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00005JD3Z
- Item model number: 5999D300
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 5, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Requires 4 D Alkaline Batteries, not included.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Weaker than expected, though small so good if needed for say backpack camping. Took 5 minutes to blow up, clumsily, a kids mattress with a punch valve.