Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 262 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 274 reviews
on March 19, 2017
Heavy duty well constructed UL listed for 13 Amps and 1,625 Watts (The full 90% continuous operating limit for a 15 Amp plug.). The electrically safe way to get several AC adapters into one power outlet strip or battery back-up. The receptacle end lights up; but, it has a neon light bulb, which can and has burnt out, rather than a modern LED bulb; so, only 4 stars instead of 5. Note that these are "Appliance" rated cords (flat with extra insulation) so they do not count against the electrical safety rules which prohibit daisy chaining extension cords and/or power outlet strips together in series.
review image review image review image
on April 22, 2015
Excellent product would buy again. Gave some to family & they also loved them.

UPDATE I'm back for more, i purchased 3 sets of these and made the mistake of giving some away. These Powder Strips are Fantastic, I absolutely love them. They work great when you have a large plug to plug into the wall or a long strip. Those large square plug take up 2 or more spaces or the whole outlet on the wall. With these you have access to all outlets. I would definitely recommend this product to Family and Friends and more.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to purchase these.
Mary Lou Lion

UPDATE Just received these 1/2 hour ago and already using them.i can't say enough about how Handy these Power Strips are. Unbelievable. Try them you won't be sorry. I'm not giving anymore of these away I'm going to give them the Amazon Site so they can buy their own Haha Thank you For offering this product to all of us. Mary Lou Lion ENJOY
on January 22, 2016
These have a yellow/orange light when plugged in. Why?! No way to turn it off. My mistake of not reading the description carefully, I guess. But the last time I bought the the same product a couple of years ago, they didn't have any lights, which is how I prefer. Needed more, ordered without checking, now I they have lights. Just wanted to warn other potential buyers.
on March 18, 2017
This is my second order of these cords very nice product. When you have so many small power supplies like for phone and many other devices the actual transformer size takes up too much room on the power strip depriving you of some of the plug ins. I use these small cords on every other position on the power strip and this make room to utilize all plug-ins. The wire ga. is sufficient to operate most, if not all, power transformers. I also like the flat wire design which allows for good flexibility.
on April 25, 2017
Love these things. Always have had a lot of stuff plugged in where the main PC is. Since so much stuff now is those "wall wart" deals it's a PITA with a power strip. These make it neat and easy to plug in several things. Nice that they have built in light. Can see them at night. Have bought these a few times. Keep finding more uses for them and going back for more.
on January 19, 2014
great little extension cord for putting multiple wall wart style ac/dc adapters on a power strip. This cord though only 8 inches long is perfect for making room for multiple devices on a ups or surge protector. The cords are color coded to make it easier to sort through the devices, they have a neon lamp within them to indicate they are receiving power and they are much easier to plug adapters into and unplug from than the actual power strip/ups.

I own 6 and just bought 6 more. These little gems are a must for anyone involved in IT, music production, or video production. Just long enough to relieve the tangle and make life a little easier.
on January 29, 2016
These are all right; I have used other ones by another brand that I liked better. What I don't like about these is that they take up more space than I think they should. I wasn't able to put two of them side by side in my power strip like I could with other brands. Also, they light up. I think that's unnecessary. I use them in my bedroom often and I don't want more things that light up in there, so now these are banished to behind the TV for the modem and the router's power adapters.
on December 10, 2015
The cords look nice, but started flickering about a month after I bought them, just passed the one month cut off for amazon returns. The white cord flickers so bad that you can see it 20 feet away in a brightly lit room. The light in the orange cord is the only one now that's fully illuminated although it still flickers, the lights in the green and white cords are about half intensity and flicker. The Customer Service at Coleman (now Southwire) is horrible. I spent 27 minutes on hold with non-stop messaging about how important the customer was to them, only to finally get a recording saying they had too many calls right now and that I needed to try calling back later. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY, there are too many better choices out there. I didn't real need 10 cords but the Etekcity 10 Pack Power Extension Cord Cable Strip, 16AWG/13A, UL Listed, 2015 Upgraded Version for $19.99 is a much better deal, and it's an Amazon best Seller.

on October 16, 2013
I discovered that if I plugged this into the powerstrip behind a desk, I could easily find it when I vaccum. The desk covers the wall outlet, so I used a power strip to put the plugs within reach when needed. But I didn't think much about the nuisance of feeling around in the dark for a spot to plug in the vaccum cleaner when I clean that room. This lit extension solves the problem very nicely.
on November 3, 2015
I just love these! I found them in a store a few years ago and put them all to use immediately. I have been searching for more and finally looked on Amazon. I bought 2 packs, but my sister and boyfriend took a few. ;) I highly recommend these to anybody who grumbles about power adapters hogging outlets and power strips. Also, I have a decorative outlet plate in my bathroom. The plugs with the ground fault circuit interrupter (I think that's what they are called), like on my hairdryer, won't fit in the outlet. Using one of these cords and just leaving it permanently attached to the hair dryer, makes it fit perfectly and if I leave it plugged in, I get just enough light to see in the room in the dark. I just love these!