Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Coleman Gas Camping Grill/Stove | Tabletop Propane 2-in-1 Grill/Stove, 2 Burner
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$30.99 (26%)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||23.9 x 12.3 x 7.7 inches|
|Item Weight||8 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COOKING POWER: Up to 20,000 total BTUs
- 2-IN-1 DESIGN: Use grill and stove at the same time; stove fits a 10 in. pan; 130 sq. in. grilling area
- PUSH-BUTTON IGNITION: For matchless lighting
- PRESSURE REGULATOR: Pressure-control technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- 2 ADJUSTABLE BURNERS: For precise temperature control
- WIND-BLOCKING PANELS: Shield burners from wind or fold down for use as side tables
- RUNTIME: Up to 1 hour on high on one 16.4 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
- 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
A rotating dial lets you control burners for precise temperature control.
Removable Drip Tray
A grease tray collects the grease drippings from cooking and is removable for mess-proof disposal.
It securely latches lid closed for safe and easy transport.
Instastart Matchless Ignition
Matchless ignition technology uses an electric spark to light burners with the push of a button so there's no need to pack matches or a lighter.
Interchangeable cooktops let you swap out stove grates with a griddle or grill grate (both sold separately) for more meal options.
WindBlock Side Panels
Side panels shield burners from wind, can be adjusted to fit larger pans, and fold down for use as side tables on calmer days.
About the Brand
Coleman helps people make fun memories by providing the lighting, stoves, coolers, tents, sleeping bags, and camping tools integral to their favorite outdoor experiences.
Cook and grill simultaneously with the 2-in-1 Coleman Deluxe Tabletop Propane Gas Grill/Stove, 2-Burner. Thanks to matchless lighting at the push of a button, you'll be cooking with up to 20,000 total BTUs in no time. The stove surface fits a 10-inch pan, and the 130-square-inch grill area leaves plenty of room for grilling. All of this in one compact design that sets up easily at the campsite, tailgate, or in your backyard.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 23.9 x 12.3 x 7.7 inches; 8 Pounds
- Item model number : 2000020925NP
- Date First Available : April 8, 2015
- Manufacturer : The Coleman Company, Inc.
- ASIN : B00VTJGWQW
- Best Sellers Rank: #26,859 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On the positive side, I could boil a full pot of water for coffee in about 2 minutes.
As it turns out, it's not nearly "too" hot... but it has a halfway decent amount of horsepower. I could make a decently seared flank steak at about 4.5 min/side, and it was still nice and rare in the middle of the thick parts.
The side burner is a bit small, but if you put the wind shield down on that side you can use any pan big enough for 2 people's food. You won't be cooking a dozen eggs at a time, but a coffee pot or a 10" pan will fit MORE than comfortably.
I even made bacon on the grill side. Came out very well.
The only real complaints I have are that the lid is CLEARLY not intended to be a lid while cooking (very thin with paper stickers on the inside), and the temperature adjustment is kind of a joke. The thing goes from off to FULL POWER in about 25 degrees of rotation. You have to have a VERY light tough to make it simmer.
This fits very nicely in the "trunk" area of my Class B RV (basically a camper van). I've seen some of the competitor products "in the wild", and they tend to be a lot taller when packed up for transport. If storage space is more important than closing the lid while you cook, this may be the best version out there.
The stove burner quickly boiled a 6 cup coffee percolator. Perhaps 5 minutes. The griddle side cooked breakfast sausage patties quickly as well. This is not particularly easy to clean. The griddle part cleaned with a soft cloth after a good soak in hot soapy water. The rest of the under area rinses well with a pot of boiled water. Just what you would expect to do after use. I also cooked hamburgers by the dozen and the horrific mess left cleaned up with persistent hot soapy water and a good rinse. Again, as expected.
Grease trap is way to small but keep an eye on it and it performs well.
Overall, I'm happy. I do not know how long the nonstick coating on the grill part will last. Without metal utensils and without using a scouring pad on the surface the grill life may last through this season. I'm looking for a replacement as I expect one will be needed.
Top reviews from other countries
That said, it's easy to use, decently easy to clean up, versatile to cook on, and collapses down for carrying fairly well. If I could make one recommendation to Coleman to improve - put a clip (maybe on the inside of the lid) to attach the propane stem for storage and carrying. The unit ships with the stem under the grill, and it makes a hell of a racket when you carry it around like that.