Coleman Clear Lake Warm-Weather Sleeping Bag
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Polyester with fill 100% Cotton
- Coleman warm weather sleeping bags made for camping temperatures between 40 and 60 degrees
- Rectangle shape, 33-Inch x 75-Inch, fits 5-Feet and 11-Inch tall, 3-Pounds of thermotech insulation
- Polyester cover with cotton flannel liner, commercial machine washable, increases durability
- ZipPlow plows fabric away from zipper to prevent snags, comfortcuff surrounds your face with softness
- 5 year limited warranty, made in China
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Coleman Clear Lake Sleeping Bag is great for warm-weather camping. It measures 33-Inch wide by 75-Inch long, and fits most people up to 5-feet, 11-inches. The Clear Lake Sleeping Bag is durably constructed of a polyester cover with a cozy cotton-flannel liner, with 3 pounds of ThermoTech insulation to keep you comfortable down to 40°-60Degree Fahrenheit. The Clear Lake features the QuickCord storage system for easy storage -- no tying required. Coleman-Inchs ComfortSmart technology means your sleeping bag is packed with features to keep you warm and comfortable: ZipPlow plows fabric away from the zipper to prevent snags; Comfort Cuff surrounds your face with softness; FiberLock prevents insulation from shifting keeping you warm and increasing durability; ThermoLock reduces heat loss through the zipper, keeping you warmer; Zipper Glide tailoring allows smooth zipper operation around corners; and Roll Control locks the bag in place for easier rolling.
Ideal for warm weather camping where the temperature won't dip below 40 degrees, the Coleman Clear Lake sleeping bag is durably constructed of a polyester cover with soft, cozy cotton-flannel lining. Three pounds of ThermoTech insulation keep you comfortable throughout the night, and the bag measures 33-by-75 inches (W x D), fitting most campers up to five feet, 11 inches tall.
The Clear Lake sleeping bag includes Coleman's ComfortSmart technology, meaning it's full of features to keep you warm and comfortable, such as:
- ZipPlow: Prevents zipper snags by plowing fabric away from zipper
- Roll Control: Locks bag in place for easier rolling
- FiberLock: Prevents insulation from shifting, increasing durability
- ThermoLock: Reduces heat loss through the zipper, keeping you warmer
- Certified Temperature Rating: Independently tested for temperature accuracy
- Zipper Glide Tailoring: Allows smooth zipper operation around the corner
- Comfort Cuff: Surrounds your face with softness
The Coleman Limited Warranty
Coleman has been in business for more than 100 years, and continues to produce high-quality, affordable tents, lanterns, table-top stoves, and more. All Coleman products have a warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and the Clear Lake sleeping bag includes a limited five-year manufacturer's warranty.
About Coleman Outdoor Products
More than 100 years ago, an entrepreneurial young man named W.C. Coleman had an idea for manufacturing better lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. A century later, Coleman's current catalog features a wide-ranging array of products that make spending time outside a pleasure. The company crafts coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days, airbeds that are comfortable and won't deflate during the night, a complete line of bright and long-lasting LED lights, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and more.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Soft - imagine a dozen of polar bear cubs sleeping around you. The sleeping bag is pretty thick.
* Warm - never once had a night where it didn't keep me cozy. It is pretty insulated so the heat stays inside like the filing of an apple pie coming fresh out of a oven or fryer if you are a McDonald's apple pie.
* Cotton flannel liner - ahh yes, the caramel or chocolate drizzle to any sundae. This flannel feels very nice. Unlike the soft tricot liner that is used with other Coleman sleeping bags this material won't catch against your skin. Check out my review for the Coleman Trinidad Warm-Weather Sleeping Bag if you need a comparison.
* It's red….wait a moment it's a deep orange? I don't care about colors but some people do. If you look at the picture you would think red. It falls into a strawberry-orange color which is a nice color. If you are looking for a red sleeping bag then this one isn't for you.
* Rolling it back up can be pain but imagine rolling a big giant sushi roll and you'll be fine. Just don't try to eat it afterward.
To sum it up: This sleeping bag is a must have for anyone looking to go outside or use it inside at a blanket. The inner material feels nice and it keeps you warm and cozy at night. Not to mention you get hugs from polar bear cubs every time.
things I liked:
* good zippers
* comfortable materials
* easy to fold after use
* works great for the rated temperatures (40-60)
things to improve:
* doesn't come with a storage bag
* no "head piece"
* comes in only one color (if you buy a few you might want them to be different colors)
Overall this product gets 4 stars, mainly because of its very good value
Depending on where you sleep you'll still need a small pillow. My only complaint is its a bit hard to tie it back up after you've opened it. I couldnt figure it out. Also the material doesnt seem to be that heavy duty - I dont dare put it in the washing machine! That said for light use it works fine.
Why 4 stars: It's a great bag for basic car camping but not the best if you're getting it for a child. I'd also liked to have had a large bag to go with it.
My wife and I are casual campers, we bought this for our first camping trip as a couple in our 3.5-year relationship. If you are a casual camper, single or otherwise, I would highly recommend this sleeping bag. Its as comfy as the old-school all cotton ones from the 70s that I had as a kid.
-Has external hooks for easing roll-up and storage
-Two zip together perfectly for couples
-Would be nice to have a storage bag included, but its still worth the money