Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 94 reviews(1 star, Verified Purchases). See all 1,012 reviews
on January 24, 2017
I bought this for Christmas and it worked amazingly for about 2 weeks. Then we have an error flashing E1 & END on the screen and shutting the power off. Going to try to replace it since it's within the time allowed and see what we see. Other than this it worked great....for a couple weeks...
Updated 2/22/17
Is there a reason why I had to pay $150 in shipping to return your defective item to you to get a replacement? Almost half the cost of the whole freaking hot tub to return something that was a factory defect. This is definitely the most disappointing experience I've had with your company.
11 comment| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2017
I loved the product when it first arrived, I was surprised by how sturdy the tub itself is and instal was very easy. I had the tub up and running in less than 20 mins and fully heated to 104 within 24 hours. However 6 months in a very loud noise came from the pump and 24 hours later water was everywhere. I contacted Coleman for warranty but they informed me the model number I had was to old for them to warranty and I had to contact Amazon. I contacted Amazon and they quickly shipped me out a replacement. I got the new one set up and the old shipped back and less than 3 months later boom....loud noise but no leaks. I searched all of the the net for a fix but came up with nothing and about a week after the noise started water all over the place again. Contacted Coleman again...same response I got the first time but this time when I contacted Amazon they wouldn't replace the unit. They literally will do nothing, they say Coleman has to cover it and Coleman says Amazon has to cover it. So now it's headed to the dump. I would still give the tub 5/5 stars but the pump/Coleman/Amazon in this situation 0/5.
Also I followed the maintenance instructions perfectly. Replaced filters 2-4 times a week depending upon usage of the tub, it was on a covered patio out of weather and sunlight.
22 comments| 121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 20, 2016
Spa looses air. Don't buy - it's a waste of money and a pain in the butt.
on December 19, 2016
This thing is total garbage. I got it and set it up per the instructions. I started it up and it got up to temp, then decided to stop heating. Three days after I set it up, we went out to use it and the water was back down to 55 degrees. Now, a week later, it has nearly deflated. We haven't even gotten to use it yet and it has been up for a week and a half. I am now in the process of returning it and I will NOT be getting another one.
on April 21, 2016
The side wall caved in for some reason...was nice the short time it lasted...but went out one day just to find the wall sunk in....dang it
on January 4, 2017
Worthless,inflated according to instructions. Within an hour it loss most of the air, called listed number for technical help, the individual was very passive(no help).
on July 8, 2016
Goes flat every other day and temp never reaches 104 except intermittently! One of the poorest investments I have ever made, I would not recommend this spa to anyone. I went on vacation right after receiving this item and now that I am back and trying to use this it, find out it will not hold air for over one day. When I tried to submit to Amazon to return it, I found I was 5 days past returning the product. My dad bought the Intex version/brand of inflatable spa which has superior controls that work well and has had zero problems with it. His holds air! WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!
on June 10, 2017
Put up yesterday and it doesn't hold the air. Can't find any leaks????
on June 12, 2017
The pump went 4 days over the end of the warranty, so I am SOL. Can no long use it!
on August 13, 2017
I purchased this in May of 2016 and it worked wonderfully for the 2016 camping season. This year (2017) I am constantly getting an error code E03. I have done all the recommended fixes, which have not worked as I believe the heat pump is gone. I have contacted Coleman twice asking how to purchase a new "green egg" (not asking for anything for free) and they have not responded to either request. Customer service is non-existent.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.