- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 17.8 x 9.5 inches ; 3.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00339B0LI
- Item model number: 2000003050
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (67 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #62,993 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Coleman Two Mantle InstaStart QuickPack Lantern
|Price:||$39.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$11.00 (22%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bright 810 lumens on high
- Adjustable dimmer knob for the perfect outdoor light
- InstaStart™ Push-Button Ignition for matchless ignition
- EverBrite™ Power for incredible light in any condition, anytime
- PerfectFlow™ System for consistent fuel, no matter the conditions
- High-temperature globe resists cracking from heat
- Durable porcelain-coated ventilator
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||9.5 x 17.75 x 9.25 inches|
|Item Display Weight||3.26 pounds|
|Item Weight||3.26 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||5 pounds|
Take the classic outdoor experience with you when you're lighting the way with a Coleman Two Mantle InstaStart QuickPack Lantern. To turn it on, push the InstaStart Push-Button Ignition for matchless lighting. Find just the right light with an adjustable knob that allows you to dim the brightness level from its highest at 810 lumens to as low as you need it. Take this lantern with you in any weather; EverBrite Power will give you incredible light in any condition, anytime. One of the reasons for that is the PerfectFlow System that feeds the lantern consistent fuel, no matter the conditions. A high-temperature globe and durable porcelain-coated ventilator offer quality that will have you lighting this outdoor companion season after season. One 16.4-oz. propane cylinder will power the lantern for up to 7 hours on high. The mantles are pre-installed. The lantern comes with a 5-year limited warranty and a cover for easy packing and storage.
Top Customer Reviews
Here are the facts as I see them after a 5 day, 4 night hunting/camping trip. It works. Once the mantles are set up (do this down wind, they really smell when they're burning for the first time before using the lantern) it starts very easily. It's very bright on high with two additional settings for lower light. There's no messing with white gas and funnels. You just screw on (carefully) a small propane cylinder. And it folds up in it's own case. That's it.
-The lantern is very bright and it burned for two evenings on one small tank.
-Automatic lighters are great until they stop working
-The handle/globe "keeper", the metal piece under the lid, is very thin metal and doesn't hold the globe securely without some adjustments on your part. In fact one globe was broken on arrival but I haven't contacted amazon yet. Walmart had a replacement.
-The bases are now proprietary to Coleman. (Shame on Coleman) Their tanks have an extra cup on the bottom like the old 2 liter Coke bottles and it makes them bigger than generic propane bottles. Meaning we would have had to go back into town and buy Coleman brand propane for the base to fit. What a pain to need both hands free, one to carry the lantern and one to carry the base around! But as Scouts, we rigged it to fit the other bottles we had in camp by lining the base with wet paper towels and wedging the generic bottles I to the base.
-The other reason we chose this model is that it comes with a case. However, it's very thin plastic, doesn't keep the parts from shifting around very well, doesn't really really "latch" closed, and doesn't have a handle to carry it by.
-It does what it needs to do, light up the dark, and it does that part well. But I'm very disappointed in the lack of quality of the parts. Guess we will have to look into the $80 Northstar models next time.