Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Coleman Montana 6-Person Tent, Green
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Screened front porch for bug free lounging
- Window awnings for better ventilation even in the rain
- Fast pitch system with pre attached poles and quick setting feet
- Illumiline reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
- Durable, Polyguard fabric is made to last season after season
- Expandable carry bag lets you tear away the rip strip for easy packing
- 10 x 9 ft. with 10 x 5 ft. screen room
- 5 ft. 8 in. center height
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||VMInnovations||Amazon.com||Core Equipment||Amazon.com|
|Number of Horses||—||—||—||4||—||6|
|Color||Null||blue/gray/yellow||Blue||Brown/Black||orange, gray||Wenzel Evergreen|
|Item Dimensions||120 x 168 x 68 in||84 x 156 x 79 in||108 x 144 x 76 in||18 x 38 x 9.5 in||144 x 204 x 86.4 in||9 x 27.5 x 9 in|
|Item Display Weight||19.01 lbs||4 kg||28.55 lbs||9.8 lbs||—||17.86 lbs|
|Number Of Doors||1||1||1||1||2||2|
|Specific Uses For Product||backpacking||outdoor use||backpacking||backpacking||Famly camping||Backpacking|
|Intended Use||Recreational Camping, 6-8 Person, 2 Season||Recreational Camping, 6-8 Person, 3 Season||Recreational Camping, 6-8 Person, 3 Season||boating|fishing||outdoor, camping, four-or-more-person, Cabin Tent, travel||camping|
With enough room for three queen size air beds, the Coleman Montana 8-Person Tent lets your whole family enjoy camping trips with extra sleeping space. This camping tent is guaranteed to keep you dry thanks to the WeatherTec system that features patented welded floors with inverted seams. The backpacking tent comes with a rainfly and a covered zipper that help keep water out. An extended door awning creates a dry space to store gear and enter the tent, while the hinged door makes it easy to come and go. The angled windows can be kept open in the rain and help improve air circulation. This 8-person tent is designed with a strong frame tested to withstand 35+ mph winds and durable Polyguard fabric that will last season after season. It sets up easily in about 15 minutes thanks to snag-free continuous pole sleeves, a patented pin-and-ring system, and snag-free Insta-Clip suspension. And once your trip is finished, you can pack up the tent in the included carry bag for easy storage and transportation.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We pitched the tent in our yard yesterday in about 10-15 minutes. I knew that we were in for some heavy rain and thunderstorms during the night. I just checked how it did without any extra waterproofing... As expected the screen room floor was wet but even though I had left all the windows open (to check out the awnings,) the sleeping area was COMPLETELY dry. I really like the fact that the porch has a mesh portion to drain off any standing water. I may put a small tarp over the screen room if it rains. But you really don't need it if you don't want to do that. All in all, I am very pleased with this tent with the exception of those couple of things I mentioned in the porch portion. And even then, I wouldn't return the tent because of them. I'm pleased with it.
The tent goes up so easy, and with 2 people it takes less than 10 min to put up. Upon initial set up, I loved the functional layout of the tent. The tent was large enough to fit a full size air mattress, a childs sized sleeping pad, and a pack-n-play for a little one with tons of room to spare. The screen room was perfect as a play area for our boys during the day, and our dog's favorite place to sleep at night. My two concerns about the tent were the somewhat flimsy fiber glass poles, and whether or not the tent was water proof. On our final night we had an unexpected rain storm, where it came down pretty hard for about and hour. The inside of the tent was bone dry, so no worries there. Time will tell if the fiberglass poles hold up.
The only down side as others have mentioned was dirt and mud did wash into the screen room. It would be so much better if Coleman used a bath tub design here as well as this was a mess in the morning. It was not horrible but it did make a mess, I will need to see what I can come up with for this.
1) Appears to be made very well. This is pretty much the same tent as the Coleman Evanston but has better weather proofing.
2) Do not go up as easy as they make it seem. As with everything, the 1st time takes longer but I still believe the time frame they show is a bit unrealistic.
3) Plenty of room and I love the porch.
4) I love the fact that the rain fly pokes out on the side windows to allow some air to come in.
5) This is not in the instructions, but at the very top of the tent, you need to tie the roof to get the full 72 inch interior and also prevent rain from puddling.
We took this tent camping 2 weekends ago. Here are some updates.
1. Went up much faster the 2nd time but still not a 5 minutes setup. Took us about 10 minutes.
2. If you want some privacy, you have to put up the rainfly in order to cover the back window which is only mesh. This causes reduced airflow which can make the inside hot. i will proably make a temporary cover that can be easily placed on the inside of the back window to provide some privacy but then removed when not needed in order to increase airflow.
3. I love the porch. It is a perfect location to put shoes and not dirty up the sleeping area. I also opened up the door and it allowed more airflow than just the door window. When it rained a bit the night we used it, the portion of the porch that is covered by the rainfly (about 1/2) was definitely dry. However, it did not rain extremely hard so keep that in mind.