This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Coleman Perfect Flow Grill Stove
|You Save:||$2.30 (5%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2-in-1 design so you can use the grill and stove at the same time
- Wind Block™ panels help shield burners from wind or fold down for use as side tables
- PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat™ technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 10-in. pan on the stove area
- Spacious 130 sq. in. grill area
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Item Dimensions||6.5 x 15.5 x 23.75 inches|
|Item Display Weight||7.5 pounds|
|Item Weight||7.5 pounds|
|Model Name||Coleman - Grill-Stove, Portable Propane - Black|
|Shipping Weight||14 pounds|
Fire up the grill and stove with the durable, propane powered Coleman® PerfectFlow Grill Stove- perfect for camping, tailgating picnics or emergencies. Sautee veggies while you're grilling up chicken, or get the soup going while you're cooking up burgers. Both the grill and stove surface are fully adjustable, generating up to 10,000 BTU's of cooking power. The WindBlock System and PerfectFlow Propane Pressure Control Technology keep the heat steady for consistent cooking. When the meal is over, the non-stick surface that made cooking so easy makes cleanup just as simple and quick.Removable die-cast aluminum grill grate and nickel-chrome stove grate for easy clean up.Grease-management system with removable dishwasher-safe tray.Optional Griddle sold separately.Size: 21" x 13.5" x 5.6 ".Weight: 12.5 lb..
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Then this is the kicker - one guy said "the manual says don't put pots and pans on the grill, but when I tried to boil water on it (presumably in a pot), it wouldn't work." Oh, dear. Please tell me you're joking.
The bottom line, don't put a flippin pot or pan on the grill, don't touch the metal next to the burner. I've used this for about 7 years now, it's been through no less than 30 camping trips, and it still works as perfect as it did on day one. The gril is awesome for burgers, steaks, dogs, I just did bbq chicken the other day on it, etc. Yes, the side burner is small, but I've had several pots of chili or beans on it and it's perfect for that.
This stove is awesome, easily one of my top 5 favorite camping supplies. The negative reviews are nothing more than stupid people being stupid.
I wanted to let all who read this know that if you have not used or owned any of the Coleman line cooking products, you are missing out. I have used their products since I was a little boy hunting and fishing with my father and grandfather.
I bought this style while living in CO. and have used it in more places than I can mention, camping just below tree line at tree line (13000 ft.) while elk hunting, fishing the Flaming Gorge in Utah, riding through the desert jeep trails of Moab, taking it on my raft for week or more long floats down the CO river starting at Pump House, camping in Yellowstone and even cooking in site view of Mt Rushmore. I took this thing around the country many times. It will keep working through snow storms, light rain falls, (you won’t be grilling in a down pour!) pretty much anything nature has to throw at it. It has been flipped, kicked, submerged, ETC… I literally abused it for years. We have now moved to HI and left most of my gear in storage. I had to purchase this again so we can BBQ on the Black Sand Beach in Hana, and when taking my son hunting on Lanai for axis deer, so we can cook the strap and he can get the real taste for freshly grilled meat. We just used it to make breakfast up on Haleakala watching the sunrise a couple of days ago. This is also the perfect thing to have for emergencies, we all know they happen, form power outages, hurricanes, blizzards, and many other natural disasters. Shipping was on point, living on Maui that is not always the case. The site said a day and between certain times. It was at my front door exactly as promised! When taking it out of the box it is as shiny as a brand new car. Now, I am a father, a chef, and a more than average outdoorsman, so cooking and participating in all outdoor activities with my family is a very big part of my life as you may be able to tell in reading this. If you can’t count on your gear when you are out miles away from anything and anyone, you are up the creek without a paddle per say. Having this item and knowing the Coleman line, I can honestly say that I do not worry about it what so ever! Do yourself a favor, if you like the outdoors and are out as much as we are and you like to cook your catch the way that it should be, then buy this. Thank you Coleman for making your products reliable and something that I can trust always working!
1. As others have pointed out, the entire stove gets hot when cooking. The silver part is untouchable after a couple minutes while the black gets hot after a longer time- like when you are cooking rice. I usually leave one of the side panels down since they keep me from using a decent frying pan. I can only imagine how hot that would get if vertical.
2. There is no positive lock no the gas controls. This means that you twist to turn it off, but there is nothing to keep the knobs from getting bumped when it's off and letting out the gas. This is important if you are clumsy (like me) or if you have kids running around. This is a standard feature on home gas stoves, not sure why this doesn't have it.
3. The burners are like jet engines on full. I'm not sure what you are cooking but unless you're roasting hot dogs over the open flame it's just way too much heat. If the burner was smaller then you would have a much more efficient level of heat. I have barely taken it over 1/3 of the control and it's done everything I want.
It shows no corrosion after the couple months that I've been using it on my boat, which is a definite plus.
Most Recent Customer Reviews