Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Coleman 100 Quart Xtreme 5 Wheeled Cooler
|Price:||$60.35 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$12.65 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Holds 160 cans—more than six cases of soda
- Xtreme® 5 Technology keeps ice up to 5 days in temperatures up to 90° F (32.22° C)
- ThermOZONE™ Insulation contains no CFCs, HFCs or HCFCs, which deplete the ozone
- Hinged lid with four cup holders keeps drinks close
- Two-way handles for easy carrying
- Rustproof, leak-resistant channel for no-tilt draining
- Lid accommodates 24-in. (61 cm) elastic cords (not included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||17.19 x 16.75 x 36.5 inches|
|Item Display Weight||22 pounds|
|Item Weight||4.25 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||21.45 pounds|
100 Qt. Xtreme Wheeled, Blue Chest Cooler. The name says it all! This extremely durable ice chest keeps food cold for an extremely long time-- five days in 90 degrees F heat! All Coleman Xtreme coolers have extra insulation in the lid and case to provide superior cold retention, holding ice up to five days at temperatures up to 90 degrees F. These coolers also have two-way handles, a channel drain and a hinged lid with drink holders.
Carry up to 160 cans with ease--and store ice for up to five days even when it's 90 degrees outside--in the Xtreme 5 100-Quart Wheeled Cooler by Coleman. With two large wheels, two-way handles and a comfortable tow handle for one-hand operation, this cooler is easy to roll even on rough terrain. After the party, it's easy to drain thanks to a rustproof, leak-resistant channel drain for no-tilt draining.
- Keeps ice up to 5 days at 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Holds 160 cans
- Hinged lid with beverage holders
- Two-way handles for flexible easy carrying
- Comfortable tow handle for one-hand operation
- Rustproof, leak-resistant channel drain for no-tilt easy draining
- Two large wheels for easy pulling, even on rough terrain
- Made with Thermozone insulation that contains no toxic CFCs, HFCs, or HCFCs
- Exterior Dimensions: 36.5 by 16.75 by 18.25 inches
- Interior Dimensions: 23.75 by 11.75 by 13 inches
- Weight Empty: 18 pounds
- Made in the USA
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a "no light, no pay" clause--a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked--and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark. In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company's current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won't deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
In the end this is the only cooler that holds ice and food this long other than a yeti which is 3x more expensive.
Been over a year now. Took it to summer camp again this year and has held up to the wear and tear of monthly campouts and bbqs. It has only had one problem where a handle came loose and snapped back into place without issue. I load it up at least monthly and the boys are into it as well which means it takes a beating. I would buy it again.
4/3/17: Cooler still going strong and survived a few summers. I stored it on a shelf and it fell off ripping the lid off but for $6-$10 I can order replacements. I think I will go with the plastic so the hinge breaks and not the cooler. It lasted so long still 5 stars especially for the price.