Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $28.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Coleman Road Trip Propane Portable Grill LXE
|Price:||$149.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$40.99 (22%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PerfectFlow(TM) Pressure Control System for steady heat, even in the cold
- Portable grill sets up in seconds
- Easy to transport, folds to compact size with large handle and wheels for easy pulling
- Authentic grilling taste, open-flame drip-through grilling
- Easy-to-clean, cast-iron and porcelain-coated surfaces with removable grease tray
- Large cooking surface, 285 sq. in.
- 20,000 BTUs of cooking power, 10,000 BTUs on each burner
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||19 x 35 x 32 inches|
|Item Display Weight||13.5 pounds|
|Item Weight||44 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||48.4 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
After deciding on this grill we ordered it from Amazon for $159.00 and we chose the free shipping as we were not in any hurry since football season pre-games don' start until August. Amazon had the lowest price we could find. We were surprised to see this grill show up on our door step just 4 days later when the free shipping option told us it would take almost 2 weeks.
I opened the box and set it up immediately and I was pleasantly surprised that it came out of the box nearly complete. Just put the wheels on, attach the handle and the regulator and you're good to go. About 15 minutes in all as compared to hours I have spent assemblying other new grills.
Next came the cook test and the clean up test. After reading other reviewers saying that they lined the inside with foil for easier cleanup, I thought this was a good idea and did the same. I laid foil across the entire insides and with a steak knife cut around the 2 burners and a hole so any drippings could fall into the drip pan.Read more ›
I was going to get a Weber Q but it doesn't have the cart, at least not at a sub $200 pricepoint. This grill does the job and then some. I used the grill five times in the last two weeks, trying different approaches and methods, and have come up with a few tips and tricks to make the grill work it's best. Please note that this grill is one of the best I have ever used and certainly better than the majority of gas grills I have used. It's no Weber, but then, it ain't 500 bucks either. So, on with the tips.
1. The burner has a "low" to "high" settings. The high settings are ONLY and I mean ONLY for using the burner attachment or griddle attachment. There is no need to use 20,000BTU's of heat on a grill this small. These guys that are melting handles and such are also ruining food with entirely too much heat. They ought to put this in the book, but they don't. So you read it hear first, been grilling for over 25 years, do NOT use the high setting for grilling...PERIOD! Think about it...my Weber, which is almost twice as big and has enough clearance built into the cover for a turkey or upright chicken, only has 40,000BTU. So 20,000 for a grill with a three inch clearance cover and burners less than an inch away from the food is way too much. NO HIGH!!! PERIOD...there, now I feel better.
2. Properly preheat the grill.Read more ›
First, this grill DOES cook very "hot" (as many reviews have stated). However, if you enjoy quickly cooking meat over high flames (as I do)--this is for you!
A few important notes/tips concerning this grill:
--The grates are a little odd. By that, a large section of the "grate" is solid (no spacing between the grates). This can be both good and bad. My assumption is this design is to combat the close distance from the grate to the actual flame.
--Food cooks VERY quickly on this grill. I personally like this because I can cook burgers/steaks (well done) in about five minutes. Consequently, you need to stay pretty close to the meat and turn it over quite a bit. I've read where people can't cook with the lid closed. I've not found that to be the case at all.
--You can actually fit quite a bit of food on this grill (see my uploaded picture).
--The grill is VERY high-maintenance, meaning that it does require quite a bit of up-keep. Due to its grates and the way it cooks, quite a bit of grease will build up on the grates and the base of the grill. Cleaning it is not difficult, just time-consuming.
--Thus far I have cooked burgers, steaks, pork-chops, brats, veggies, hot dogs, corn on the cob, chicken, etc and everything has come out fine. Just remember that this is not a "set it and forget it" grill. You need to stay on top of it or you'll easily burn your food.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very convenient, very portable, and easy to set up and use.Published 1 hour ago by Michael S. Thigpen
One of the bolts on our grill is not threaded for the wheel. How can I get a replacement?Published 1 hour ago by Nancy Enneking
The Coleman Road Trip grill was a really good purchase. I have used it twice so far and it was great. It's easy to use and easy to move around. Does a great job. Read morePublished 2 hours ago by Ron Benedict
Love it! Perfect size for camping, fits nicely into the trunk of a car, very convenient. We ordered the stove top burner to go with it, love having the grill and burner in one. Read morePublished 2 hours ago by Lisa
It sets up easily, and by-passed the expectations I had of the ease of use.Published 2 hours ago by Derek Walter
Excellent grill. Replacing the old one that I used for 8 years!Published 1 day ago by Howard A. Gorder