Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Coleman Stove Ppn 2 BRN Ml Triton
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 22,000 total BTUs; Griddle sold separately
- Large enough for one 12 and one 10 Inches pans plus room to stow the griddle
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
PerfectFlow Pressure Control
Pressure control technology keeps the heat steady for consistent performance, even in cold weather, high altitudes, or when fuel is low.
It facilitates a more complete fuel combustion process, delivering more effective cooking heat to your food with less fuel.
Side panels help shield burners from wind, can be adjusted to fit larger pans, and fold down for use as side tables on calmer days.
Instastart Matchless Ignition
Matchless ignition technology uses an electric spark to light burners with the push of a button so there's no need to pack matches or a lighter.
A rotating dial lets you control burners for precise temperature control.
Heavy Duty Lock
It securely latches lid closed for safe and easy transport.
About the Brand
Coleman helps people make fun memories by providing the lighting, stoves, coolers, tents, sleeping bags, and camping tools integral to their favorite outdoor experiences.
Take camp cooking to the next level with the Coleman Triton Propane Stove. Just light it up and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners and you can be cooking over 22,000 BTUs of power in no time. The cooking surface offers plenty of room to fit a 12-in. and 10-in. pan simultaneously. Meanwhile, the PerfectFlow pressure control technology keeps the heat steady, even in extreme conditions. WindBlock panels help shield your flame from wind, and they adjust if you need to fit a larger pan. When the meal is over, the chrome-plated grate removes for simple and quick cleanup, and the heavy-duty latch will keep the lid secure until you whip up your next family dinner.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerWARNING: This product contains lead and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm. Do not place your hands in your mouth after handling the product. Wash your hands after touching this product. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
328 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 328 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So we used it all weekend for about once or twice a month since purchase in September '16. February of '18 I go to screw the regulator on like usual and hear a 'snap' inside. I am unable to screw the regulator on, rendering the stove useless. I was mad because I figured it was just past the warranty and I would have to buy a next one. Well, I emailed and called Coleman. They had me send in some pics, receipt, etc. by email, and within two days they had a new one shipped out. Tracking number and everything. They made things right, so how can I be mad?
I've already had multiple occasions to use it and it hasn't disappointed yet. It can be used on the gate of the truck or a table at a campground or where ever it can be safely deployed. The burners are wide enough for standard sized pots though I suppose if you were using a larger pot, you could potentially turn on both burners and center your big pot for some extra coverage. You can adjust your flame on each burner but not much. The Coleman propane packs are pretty easy to find so you always have some to power you stove.
All in all it's a solid purchase for us and I hope to have and use it for a long time to come.
I do wish it had an igniter, but not for the increased cost for using it a handful of times a year.
Don't buy the propane from Amazon. Local stores carry them for $3-4 per bottle.