Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 632 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 656 reviews
on September 6, 2017
My coleman thermoelectric cooler only can with a DC adapter for in car use only. I think this model now comes with both AC and DC adapters. Nonetheless, mine didn't. Found this and it works as advertised.
on March 30, 2017
Got a freezer i can use it with, had it on the car to use, but when i got to the hotel, i needed it there, so i got this to power it in the room, works great,
on September 7, 2017
You will need this adapter when you travel by car, which was what we intended to do, with the Coleman cooler. Delivered on time.
on May 28, 2017
Works great, powers my cooler in the motel and lets me give the cooler a good pre-chill before we head out on road trips.
on July 11, 2017
So far so good! I bought this as a backup cooler for drinks. You have to be careful not to stuff it too full or the cans will freeze.
VINE VOICEon March 5, 2016
I really appreciate having this supply adaptor. I bought a large cooler so I could keep pop cold in my office and I purchased this separately. Reasonable cost to make working overtime a whole lot easier!
on March 20, 2015
Used one exactly like this for years. One just like this has powered my cooler for years. Very rugged construction. I have also used it to power other devices that plug into cigarette lighters like a USB charger. They work fine. Coleman did this one right.
on June 2, 2017
This works great so that my husband can take this cooler on the road in his truck.
on July 23, 2017
A must for camping with the Power Chill AND your 12v mattress inflator.
on September 5, 2017
It works, but it smells hot, especially the first few uses.