Coleman Triton Series 2-Burner Stove
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 11,000 BTUs per burner, 22,000 total BTUs
- Large cooking area fits one 10-in. (25.4 cm) pan and one 12-in. (30.48 cm) pan at the same time
- Independent, easily-adjustable controls range from simmer to boil
- Durable steel construction withstands rugged cooking conditions
- PerfectHeat Technology gets the temperatures just right
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner on the legendary durability of a Coleman Triton Series 2-Burner Stove. Once this propane camping stove starts to heat up, PerfectHeat Technology gets the temperatures just right, WindBlock Shields keep the wind from blowing the flames around and the PerfectFlow Pressure Control System keeps the heat steady on each of the high-performance 11,000-BTU burners. The spacious cooking surface is large enough to fit a 10-in. (25.4 cm) pan and 12-in. (30.48 cm) pan at the same time, and independently-adjustable controls allow you to set your heat anywhere from simmer to boil. The two burner camp stove is also efficient, with a 1-hr. runtime on high using a single 16.4-oz. propane cylinder. When the fun is done, removable heavy-duty, nickel-chrome grates make cleaning easy, and the built-in handle will have you carrying this lightweight stove effortlessly.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerSELLER MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE MERCHANDISE. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY SELLER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS OF CUSTOMER. BY PURCHASING FROM PACKAGEOPEN AT A DISCOUNT BELOW STORE PRICE, PURCHASER AGREES AND UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN OPENED. IF YOU PREFER TO PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR THE SAME PRODUCT, GO TO THE DEPARTMENT STORE. PACKAGEOPEN BUYS RETURNS, OVERSTOCK, DISCONTINUED, NEVER USED DISPLAYED ITEMS PREVIOUSLY CARRIED BY A HIGH END STORE AND LIST THEM AT A HUGE DISCOUNT. PACKAGEOPEN SIMPLY BRINGS YOU PRODUCT AT A DISCOUNT PRICE BECAUSE THE PACKAGE MAY HAVE BEEN OPENED. ALL AND ANY TECHNICAL INQUIRIES SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO THE MANUFACTURERS. NO RETURNS PLEASE.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's really nicely built and I feel that it's going to last us a long time. The heat control could be better, but we had no issues adjusting the flame from low to high. You just need to be looking at the flame while you're making the adjustment. I really like the side wind panels. The way the little aluminum inserts that go into the body of the stove to set them up is ingenious. If I have a larger pot or pan and need a little room to the side, I can pull out the wind panel a little bit to make the room. A lot of other stoves have their wind panels fixed on each side so it makes it challenging if you need a little more space.
All in all, a great buy. Can't wait to use it again!!
- The carrying handle is a big convenience.
- It is difficult to hold a low flame, almost impossible.
- Use a match or stick lighter to light the burners and safe the wear and tear on the igniter
- I would've like to see a recessed or flushed knobs so that I can store with without concern about the knobs coming off.
- I did not encounter issues with the screw attachment as others have reported.
- There is no cut-off switch on the propane bottle side of the attachment. The only on/off location is on the knobs for each burner. It would've been nice for Coleman to put a on/off knob on the propane side.
The only issue I have ran into so far is trying to keep the temperature constant...but only an issue with the left side burner! I set the heat to "low" and within a minute or two the heat is all the way up to "high"! This becomes annoying cuz I am constantly adjusting the left burner to keep the heat constant. Not an issue if you are trying to boil water or something on that side cuz on high it just stays on high.
Overall I would recommend.