- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by VMInnovations. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Coleman Triton Series 2-Burner Stove
|Price:||$74.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$5.00 (6%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 11,000 BTUs per burner, 22,000 total BTUs
- Large cooking area fits one 10-in. (25.4 cm) pan and one 12-in. (30.48 cm) pan at the same time
- Independent, easily-adjustable controls range from simmer to boil
- Durable steel construction withstands rugged cooking conditions
- PerfectHeat Technology gets the temperatures just right
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Dimensions||5.75 x 13.75 x 22.75 inches|
|Item Display Weight||11 pounds|
|Item Weight||11 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||10.1 pounds|
Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner on the legendary durability of a Coleman Triton Series 2-Burner Stove. Once this propane camping stove starts to heat up, PerfectHeat Technology gets the temperatures just right, WindBlock Shields keep the wind from blowing the flames around and the PerfectFlow Pressure Control System keeps the heat steady on each of the high-performance 11,000-BTU burners. The spacious cooking surface is large enough to fit a 10-in. (25.4 cm) pan and 12-in. (30.48 cm) pan at the same time, and independently-adjustable controls allow you to set your heat anywhere from simmer to boil. The two burner camp stove is also efficient, with a 1-hr. runtime on high using a single 16.4-oz. propane cylinder. When the fun is done, removable heavy-duty, nickel-chrome grates make cleaning easy, and the built-in handle will have you carrying this lightweight stove effortlessly.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I am a longtime Amazon Prime customer who enjoys writing reviews in my free time. If you have any questions or comments about this product or my review, feel free to message me and I'll be glad to help!
- The carrying handle is a big convenience.
- It is difficult to hold a low flame, almost impossible.
- Use a match or stick lighter to light the burners and safe the wear and tear on the igniter
- I would've like to see a recessed or flushed knobs so that I can store with without concern about the knobs coming off.
- I did not encounter issues with the screw attachment as others have reported.
- There is no cut-off switch on the propane bottle side of the attachment. The only on/off location is on the knobs for each burner. It would've been nice for Coleman to put a on/off knob on the propane side.