Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $63.82 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Coleman WeatherMaster 6-Person Tent with Screen Room
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$70.50 (24%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Spacious 6-person tent has enough room for 2 queen-size airbeds
- Separate floorless screen room offers bug-free lounging
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry
- Measures 11 x 9 feet with 6-foot 8-inch center height; screen room measures 9 x 6 feet
- Rainfly and expandable carry bag included
|Ean||0076501021820 , 0719922527013 , 0618145509038 , 0086844407175 , 0066510974613 , 0730337080252 , 8607201766708|
|Global Trade Identification Number||00076501021820|
|Item Weight||32.0 pounds|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Items||1|
|UPC||086844407175 , 066510974613 , 730337080252 , 719922527013 , 618145509038 , 076501021820|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
A hinged door offers easy in and out access.
Enjoy bug-free lounging and extra ventilation in a separate screened-in room that also offers an additional sleeping area on warmer nights.
Stash small necessities within easy reach and off the floor thanks to mesh pockets conveniently sewn into the side of the tent's walls.
Conveniently run an extension cord through the E-Port to bring electrical power into your tent.
This roomy tent has enough space to fit 2 queen-size airbeds and lets you stretch out thanks to its 6-foot 8-inch center height.
Inverted seams increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent.
Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame with redesigned poles and guy-out triangles.
A zipper cuff made of weather-resistant fabric adds protection from the elements to the door.
Welding-inspired technology strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes.
About the Brand
Coleman helps people make fun memories by providing the lighting, stoves, coolers, tents, sleeping bags, and camping tools integral to their favorite outdoor experiences.
Kick back, relax, and watch nature unfold before your eyes with the Coleman WeatherMaster 6-Person Tent with Screen Room. Great for car camping and extended camping trips, this outdoor tent has a separate floorless screened room that offers extra ventilation on warm days, protected storage, and a bug-free place for meals. This camping tent is designed with the WeatherTec system that features patented welded floors and inverted seams to help you stay dry and includes a rainfly for extra weather protection. The tent offers enough room for 2 queen-size airbeds and comes with storage pockets to help you keep your things organized. The angled windows improve air circulation without letting water in. A hinged door allows you to effortlessly enter and leave the tent, while an E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent. Made of durable Polyguard fabric, this 6-person tent will last season after season. The Coleman WeatherMaster 6-Person Tent sets up in about 20 minutes and packs away securely in the included expandable carry bag that lets you tear away the rip strip for easy packing.
A patent-pending hinged door provides easy entry and exit, and a touch of at-home convenience.
Coleman's Comfort System allows excellent ventilation control via Variflow adjustable airflow, a vented Cool-Air privacy Port, privacy vent window, and all-mesh ceiling. A convenient electrical access port lets you run a cord from your device in the tent to an outside power source, while an interior gear pocket helps you keep things organized.
Setup is quick and simple thanks two color-coded poles and continuous pole sleeves, shock-corded fiberglass poles, an exclusive pin-and-ring design, and InstaClip attachments. Straightforward instructions are sewn into the convenient carry bag, and separate stake and pole bags are also included.
Coleman's WeatherTec System
This proprietary series of interworking features keeps the weather where it belongs�outside the tent�at all times.
- Leak-free Seams: In addition to fully-taped rainfly seams, the rainfly covers doors and windows, and incorporates easy-to-use Velcro frame attachments
- Weather-resistant Fabric: Coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread, webbing, and zippers are designed to keep you dry
- Protected Seams: Inverted floor seams dramatically increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent, away from the elements
- Waterproof Floors: Welding technology strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes
- Zipper Protection: Zipper cuff adds protection from the elements to the door
- Wind Strong Frame: Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame by using redesigned poles and guy-out triangles to anchor tents and increase performance
- 75-denier polyester taffeta fly
- 68-denier polyester mesh inner tent
- 1,000-denier polyethylene floor
- 19-millimeter steel poles
The Coleman Limited Warranty
Coleman has been in business for more than 100 years, and continues to produce high-quality, affordable tents, lanterns, table-top stoves, and more. All Coleman products have a warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and the WeatherMaster 6 Tent includes a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty.
About Coleman Outdoor Products
More than 100 years ago, an entrepreneurial young man named W.C. Coleman had an idea for manufacturing better lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. A century later, Coleman's current catalog features a wide-ranging array of products that make spending time outside a pleasure. The company crafts coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days, airbeds that are comfortable and won't deflate during the night, a complete line of bright and long-lasting LED lights, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and more.
Product detailsSize:6 Person
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]User Guide [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 41 x 10 x 10 inches; 32 Pounds
- Item model number : 2000027945NP
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : February 6, 2009
- Manufacturer : Coleman
- ASIN : B001TS6WWC
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#7,187 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #21 in Camping Tents
- Customer Reviews: