Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Coleman Youth Sleeping Bag
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.74 (21%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Youth sleeping bag for camping in mild temperatures as low as 45 degrees F
- Can accommodate children up to 5 feet 5 inches tall
- ThermoTech insulation and ComfortCuff help keep kids cozy
- Interior pocket for flashlight or other small item
- ZipPlow system plows away fabric to prevent snagging during zipping
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Simplifies packing by locking the edges of the bag together to keep your bag straight as you roll it up.
Snaps and locks, eliminating the need to tie or knot the cord after the bag has been rolled, for easy 1-person packing.
Uses a zipper guide to push fabric away from the zipper's teeth for snag-free opening and closing.
Adds plush material to the edge of the bag, giving you soft, relaxing comfort close to your face while you sleep.
|Coleman Palmetto Cool Weather Adult Sleeping Bag||Coleman White Water Adult Sleeping Bag||Coleman Sunridge 40-60 Degree Sleeping Bag||Coleman North Rim Adult Mummy Sleeping Bag||Coleman Kids 50 Sleeping Bag||Coleman Brazos Cold Weather Sleeping Bag|
|Size||33" x 75"||33" x 75"||33" x 75"||32" x 82"||26" x 66"||33" x 75"|
|Features & Benefits||Roll Control, ZipPlow, Quick Cord, Comfort Cuff, Thermolock||Roll Control, ZipPlow, Quick Cord, Comfort Cuff, Thermolock||Roll Control, ZipPlow, Quick Cord, Comfort Cuff, Thermolock||ZipPlow, Thermolock, Polyester Ripstop Cover, Drawstring Hood||Thermolock, Roll Control, Comfort Cuff, Glow-in-the-Dark Design||Thermolock, ZipPlow, Roll Control, Comfort Cuff|
About the Brand
Coleman helps people make fun memories by providing the lighting, stoves, coolers, tents, sleeping bags, and camping tools integral to their favorite outdoor experiences.
Compare with similar items
Coleman Illumi-Bug 45 Youth Sleeping Bag
Sleeping Bag, Wildkin Children’s Original Sleeping Bag with Pillowcase and Storage Bag, Premium Cotton & Microfiber Blend Exterior, 100% Cotton Flannel Interior, Ages 5+, Big Dot Pink
Coleman White Water Adult Sleeping Bag
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||13.8 x 8.3 x 8.3 in||66 x 26 x 4 in||66 x 30 x 1.5 in||20 x 10.5 x 10.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||2 lbs||3.74 lbs||1.28 ounces|
|Specific Uses For Product||camping||camping||camping||camping|
|Temperature Rating||45 degrees_fahrenheit||45 degrees_fahrenheit||—||30 degrees_fahrenheit|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My son is seven and a little past the cutesty character age so I searched Coleman for a youth sleeping bag and found this adorable option. I love the blue color and the camo print on the inside.
I've had my Coleman for 20 something years so it's a name I trust. These sleeping bags are great quality and have a lot more features than mine does. It has an inner pocket for things like cell phones which my kids loved.
I like that the material extends out on the backside where the head goes for a little extra comfort. I always shoved my pillow inside my sleeping bag for this reason so it's nice they now have this.
The sleeping bag can be zipped to another and I got my daughter the same one in the pink color so they thought that was a fun option.
It easily rolls up, has ties at the end and can fit back into the bag it comes in for storage.
I am thrilled with the quality and my kids are happy with them so everyone wins.
He said it was fairly cold out that weekend and this sleeping bag kept him plenty warm and the zipper worked perfectly. He is fairly tall for his age (5'3) and we were worried it would be too small, but he said it was just fine.
First, the good:
- Very, very warm, absolutely up to the assigned temperature rating
- Quite roomy for the price
- Materials are nice and feel good against the skin while being tough enough for outdoor use
- Pockets are a nice touch
- Zippers are easy to operate at first
Now, the bad:
- Zippers broke within the first year
- Strings to tie them also tore right off of the bottoms of the bag within the first year (not well attached)
- As a result, we're now trying to decide whether to replace with same or to look elsewhere
We really do like the basic bags and features. While they were in one piece, they worked very well and the kids liked them a lot.
And while it's fair to point out that they were used under very different conditions, it's also fair to point out that the toy store sleeping bags that aren't warm enough for camping are still in one piece several years later, while these basically lasted one season and several camping trips.
I don't expect miracles for this price, hence four stars, but a little more durability and care in assembly and materials selection would have taken us to five stars. We'll probably replace with same, as I'm not sure there's anything better, on balance, in this price range. But I admit that I will secretly grumble just a bit at having to buy the same bags again so soon.
What I can comment on already is how terrible the design of the stuff sack is! It comes with this big white tag attached to two seams that run the full length of the sack, with instructions printed on it to tear off the tag to expand the sack. The reason you need to expand the diameter of the sack is that the big white tag keeps the bag very small for compression purposes for shipping from the factory, but it's too small for a human being to reasonably be able to put the sleeping back back into.So, I VERY CAREFULLY tore off the tag on both sides. It looks TERRIBLE because little bits of the white tag get left behind and are sticking out all along the seam. But what's worse is, despite the extreme care I took when tearing off the tag, about 4 inches of the sack's seam ripped out along with the tag. So now I'm facing having to drag out my sewing machine to try to fix a brand new product, just to make it useable! Shame on you for such horrid stuff sack design, Coleman! Who thought this tear-off tag compression trick was a good idea? Whoever it is needs to go back to product design school, because this design was a great big failure.
1. The color is even better in person. Super bright and colorful. It's also reversible.
2. The bag is a great size. I'm not good at rolling things up to fit back into the carry bag, but I was able to easily do it with this sleeping bag.
3. The filling seems very comfy to me. The girls thought so too. It should keep them warm on cooler evenings and be okay to use on warmer nights.
4. The zipper seems to be a good quality and easily manipulated by kids.
5. The width and length is perect for the age range of our girls. Our 5 year old is small for her age and our 7 year old is bigger for her age.. so maybe 3-8 is a good range for other kids. Im really glad I didn't buy this one for our 10 and 12 year olds, as they would definitely be too long.
1. Im not a big fan of the strings that tie the sleeping bag closed. I wish they were velcro straps... but since the sleeping bag easily fits back in its carry bag, it's not that big of a deal.
2. Both the inside and outside are the slippery matrial. The girls were sliding around quite a bit while getting in and out of it. Thankfully, the sides of their cot go up a bit so they shouldn't slide off their cot at night.
Overall, I am super happy with this purchase. We went ahead and bought another design in this same sleeping bag for our 5 year old son.