Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $12.41 shipping
Coleman 445;in45;1 Quickbed Twin/King Air Bed
|You Save:||$6.27 (12%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Works as 2 twin beds, single king-sized bed, or twin double-high bed
- Durable inner coils provide strength & firmness
- Soft plush top for luxurious comfort
- Airtight System with Double Lock Valve so your mattress stays inflated
- Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the firmness of the airbed. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as material tends to relax over time.
- Attached Wrap 'N' Roll storage system
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
ComfortStrong Coil Construction
Coil construction provides better support and a more even sleeping surface, reducing bulging found in airbeds using channel construction.
Wrap 'N' Roll Storage System
Patented design to easily pack up your bed – just fold, roll and store.
Double Lock Valve
The dual-sealed, leak-free valve uses the first seal to stop air from escaping when you remove the pump, while the second seal locks in the air as you sleep soundly.
Factory-tested to be leak-free and backed up with a 1-year limited warranty.
Compare to similar items
This item Coleman 4-in-1 EasyStay Twin/King Airbed
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 15 x 6 in||76 x 80 x 25 in||81 x 84 x 18 in||39 x 75 x 16.5 in|
Comfortable, durable and versatile, the Coleman® 4-in-1 Quickbed® Twin/King Air Bed is perfect for home or camping use. The two mattresses can be used as two separate twin mattresses, stacked to form one double high twin or zipped side by side for one king size mattress.Double Lock Valve - Two sealing points guarantee a leak-free valve..Wrap 'N' Roll storage system - Fold, roll and store. It's that easy!.Size Deflated (each bed): 74 in. x 39 in. x 5 in..Size Inflated (each bed): 74 in. x 39 in. x 8.5 in..Weight: 12.2 lbs..
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
What I particularly liked about this product is for the same price as a regular inflatable bed, you get **TWO** separate Twin mattresses with great versatility that could be configured as two separate twins, a stackable twin (for height), or side-by-side configuration for a King Size mattress. So based on my opinion, I'm getting two beds for the price of one.
Other things I liked after opening the box are:
1. The Suede Top - It's soft and prevents you from "sticking" to the bed with skin on mattress contact.
2. The Fasters/Zipper combo that allow you to securely anchor the beds (in stackable configuration) to reduce slippage.
3. The zipper that combines the two beds in the King-size mattress configuration to prevent the two beds from moving.
4. The built-in storage bag that's attached to one of the mattresses that allows for easy roll up & storage.
5. The extra-wide double-lock valve that allows you to pump air & release air in a pinch. I have the Coleman pump and it fit the valve perfectly. Even if you don't have a Coleman pump, what's great is that you can press on the valve to seal the air in the bed while you're pulling the pump out (so you don't lose air), or pull on the valve to let all the air out quickly. It's great!
My only issue with this is that one of the mattresses had a small hole in it despite it being brand new. Therefore I couldn't use one of the mattresses at the time. I'm sure it was a manufacturer's defect and not at the fault of Amazon. So I won't dock any stars on the product because I received my replacement and all is in order.
This is a great buy!
In looking at these reviews at least two other customers had the same problem. Coleman clearly has a QC problem with this product (maybe they're only testing one of the two mattresses?). If you buy this product, test both mattresses out right away so that you can return through Amazon within the 30 day window.
I would've given the product 5 stars if it weren't for the defect with one of them, as the one I was able to use was very easy to inflate and was very comfortable. I also like the fact that the set includes two twin mattresses that can be combined into one larger mattress for two people. In the past, I've purchased queen-sized mattresses, and have run into the problem that if a minor leak develops, the heavier person lying on the mattress ends up on the ground by the next morning, while the lighter person is buoyed up by the weight of the other. With the separate twin mattresses, this would not be an issue. Also, if one of the mattresses fails, you're still left with a useable twin.
I've ordered a replacement, and plan to update my review once I test it out.
Bottom line: Order this product well in advance of the time that you'll need to use the set so you can make sure that both mattresses work properly.
UPDATE, 9/3/2012: I ended up ordering three sets of this air mattress, for a total of 6 twin mattresses. 5 of the 6 mattresses worked fine.
I returned the first set with a defective mattress, but decided I wanted a total of 4 mattresses, because I discovered that while each mattress is comfortable individually, they're even more comfortable when stacked. So as long as the 4 mattresses I purchased are working, I'm using them as a double-layered king bed. Very comfy! Also, I figure that if 1 or 2 of the mattresses develops a leak while I'm camping, I'd still have a one-layered king-sized mattress.
I still recommend ordering in advance to make sure that each mattresses works properly.
UPDATE 10/10/2013: I've used the mattresses on about a half-dozen camping trips, and have loaned them on a few occasions to friends who needed spare beds for guests. They're still holding up great!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Unlike some other reviewers, I haven't had any issues with air loss.Read more