3 Year Personal Care Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
hum by Colgate Smart Battery Toothbrush Kit, Sonic Toothbrush with Travel Case and Replacement Head, Blue
- Amazon Exclusive Starter Kit includes: 1 smart electric adult toothbrush handle and head, 2 AAA batteries, 1 carrying case and an extra refill brush head to keep you humming for up to 6 months
- Smart toothbrush guides you to brush better: Connected, bluetooth toothbrush targets spots that need extra love
- Win-win situation: Improve your brushing while earning points toward rewards
- Powerful sonic vibrations in 2 modes: Personalize your pulse by choosing the vibration level that suits you; choose from normal or sensitive
- Toothbrush with timer: Reminds you to stick it out for 2 minutes
- Battery powered toothbrush: Lose the cord (2 AAA batteries included)
- Expert-designed handle: Your hand won't want to let go
- Smart reordering: Amazon Alexa can let you know when you need a replacement toothbrush head, or you can set up smart reorders so you always have brush heads when needed
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|hum Smart Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush||hum Smart Battery Powered Toothbrush||hum Replaceable Toothbrush Heads|
|Benefit||3 Modes: Deep Clean, Normal, Sensitive||2 Modes: Normal & Sensitive||Fits all hum brushes|
|Technology||Up to 30,000 sonic vibrations per minute||Up to 20,000 sonic vibrations per minute||Expert-designed head & bristles give you a phenomenal clean|
|Feature||Rechargeable||Battery||Floss-Tip* bristles take it easy on your gumline *this brush does not replace flossing|
The hum by Colgate Smart Battery Operated Toothbrush with bluetooth connectivity guides you to brush better by tracking the frequency, duration, and coverage of your individual brushing style to help you target spots that need extra love. This Amazon exclusive Starter Kit includes a smart electric toothbrush handle and head, batteries, travel case, and an extra refill head to help you keep brush heads as fresh as your mouth for up to 6 months. With a brush that knows you and an app that shows you, hum sonic toothbrush makes seriously good oral care something to smile about with fun activities and challenges that help you improve your brushing while you earn points toward rewards. Go beyond the guesswork with our soft bristle toothbrush!
- Product Dimensions : 6.3 x 3.15 x 12.6 inches; 11.68 Ounces
- Item model number : CN08175A
- Manufacturer : AmazonUs/COKT7
- ASIN : B08997688D
- Best Sellers Rank: #26,259 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For me as an adult, this was fun to use. It made me stand there and brush longer than I normally brush. My teeth felt noticeably cleaner afterwards as well. They were very smooth & felt great, I’ve never had an electric toothbrush that made such an improvement. Seeing the grade is motivation to brush longer and not be lazy.
For a kid, this would be great. The phone can guide them through their brushing, or they can do it on their own and check their score later. The app does not have to be on every time. It also keeps track of how many times you brush in a week & in a month.
You also get rewarded points for brushing. Points are slow getting, but you can use it to get credit off a purchase of new brush heads or tooth brushes. Every point is a penny, and you don’t have to have the full amount of points to purchase an item (unless you want it free, then all points are necessary).
The app makes brushing more interactive & entertaining. My teeth are definitely seeing an improvement. The head of the brush is smaller than any brush I’ve used before, but it also cleans better than anything I’ve used before.
Setup was super easy. You just download and app, and when it prompts you to turn on your toothbrush to sync it connected immediately. It then has you do a normal tooth brushing run with it then tells you what areas you missed or neglected. I found it interesting that it stated that most people miss 40% of there teeth! It also has a rewards system where every time you brush your teeth you earn a point and can use said points for real world prizes like replacement brush heads. I have not tested if you can earn unlimited points in a set time period but I’m assuming they probably have it set up at a max.
For the most part I really like this. I think that they should definitely come out with a kids version of this as they would benefit tremendously from it also. The brush head it’s self wasn’t to soft or to hard. I’m not sure if they are going to offer different brush heads for this like soft or hard and I couldn’t find any at the time of writing this. I do think there is room for improvement.
The mapping feature where it tells you what areas you missed or didn’t do well enough. I found that it wants you to brush a specific area continuously to receive credit for that area. If you skip around areas in your mouth and don’t brush one area for a set amount of time then move on to the next sometimes it doesn’t give credit for that area. Also it’s really cool that it comes with a travel case but said travel case can only be used if the toothbrush head is taken off. There’s a slot for the head in there but the whole thing can not be stored in it put together. But other than these few things I think this is a pretty cool tooth brush and is definitely different than any I’ve ever seen or had before! Would recommend!
The app experience has been so eye opening. I always thought that I had a pretty thorough brushing routine but I was wrong. I learned that there were areas that I wasn't brushing that well or spending that much time on. The app has changed the way I brush and really helped me get an overall deeper, healthier brushing experience.
The brush head could have been a bit larger but that it just my personal preference. It doesn't take away from the overall experience at all. They had a somewhat medium feel to them. I normally use soft bristled toothbrushes but these didn't feel too rough or abrasive.
I think the rewards program is unique and helps encourage people to stay on track with brushing. Rewards programs work for kids so why not try it for adults, too?
Innovative, high quality product!!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.