Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 7, 2017
These brushes are a great value. Nothing too fancy if you are selective, but for the price they make great brushes that last longer than your average dollar store toothbrush. We keep these on hand for guests that come and forget. It’s a great way to spend a little money and keep something at home for when others come visit or to have on auto order (subscribe and save) for Airbnb hosts!
on November 10, 2017
I bought the soft version. These, these are not soft. Every time I use it, it scratches my gums. My kids have gone from being pretty good about brushing their teeth without it being a big hassle to avoiding it like the plague, so I'm pretty sure the same is happening to them, but they aren't sure how to explain it to me. I guess they're going to be relegated to cleaning toilets so that I haven't completely wasted the money, but I will DEFINITELY never buy from this line again.
on September 24, 2015
I realize you get what you pay for sometimes and these were a really low price. I was hoping the quality would be as good as some of my other supermarket toothbrushes but they just don't seem the same. I guess the same brand colgate can make a wide variety of toothbrushes. But with all the kids who come over nowadays to my house for sleepovers and forget their toothbrush, these do well in a pinch and they love that they get to pick out their favorite color.
on February 21, 2017
I was disappointed that the colors I got did not match the picture, even though the colors were the main reason I bought these. :( (I wound-up with three blue ones, plus a pink and a green). Otherwise, they're OK. The handle is thin and thus not as comfortable, but I chose them deliberately so they would fit in my toothbrush holder. They are good for that. They're pretty firm for a "soft" bristle, but you get what you pay for, right?
on July 26, 2017
Great for sensitive gums yet still effective.It is rare to find a soft toothbrush that gets your teeth really clean without falling apart in a week. This one is a rare find! The bristles hold up and are easy on sensitive gums, even for my child. The bristles reach all the way to the back teeth, without irritating. We'll definitely order these again, especially for travel. The large quantity ensures we have extra when it's time to switch to a new brush. It's a great value! The multi-color assortment helps my family not get our toothbrushes mixed up in the bathroom, with a few to spare for later. These are easy to use and keep clean. They fit in our toothbrush holder, and travel covers. This is a great no-frills, effective set of toothbrushes at a value. Even for a single person, it is a really good value because you'll have spares for overnight guests, or for travel. The grips on the handle are great for kids, as they are easy to hold.
on June 9, 2016
I purchased the medium brushes, expecting them to be firm, as the other reviews have stated. They were correct - these medium brushes are VERY firm. That's great, as I got these to use as scrubbing brushes for cleaning, and not brushing my teeth. These seem like they would be too hard for most people, so be very aware of this if you are buying these for oral hygiene. They're great for cleaning keyboards, removing fouling from gun parts, and removing grease from car parts.
on July 7, 2016
These were disappointing. If they were not sold by Colgate-Palmolive, I would have thought they were cheap knock-offs. They bristles seem hard for soft toothbrushes, and some of the bristles fell out when I was using my first one. The head of the toothbrush is also smaller than I expected.

I guess you get what you pay for.
on February 20, 2014
I don't spend a whole lot on toothbrushes. I use a Braun electric toothbrush in the evening. The toothbrushes I usually buy at this price are small. This is a full size head. I seem to recall a Consumer Reports review which stated the expensive toothbrushes did not clean any better than the less expensive ones.
24 helpful votes
25 helpful votes
on November 12, 2015
"Medium" is not really medium -- these are much harder, like the old "firm" type that are not very widely sold any more because they are not as good for your teeth and gums. They actually hurt to brush with -- very uncomfortable. I intended these for the whole family but would never give them to my children. I will change my next order to "soft" and see if it is any better....
on October 5, 2016
I bought this toothbrush as a part of my monthly subscription from Amazon. The price is affordable and the quality is OK. I constantly change toothbrushes due to the braces damaging them after 2 months. I don't feel bad throwing a cheap and good quality toothbrush.