Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Colgate Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste, Regular Flavor, 6.0 oz (170 g)
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Joseph Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM

on February 23, 2015
What can you say about Colgate tooth paste? Its one of the oldest tooth pastes on the market, and time has proven it to be one of the best. Tooth paste shopping is like car shopping these days, there are so many models and versions of each model, that it gets completely confusing. I like to stick by the old, reliable, time tested products that you know are going to work, and that's just what you get with this Colgate tooth paste. Not to mention that I got 6 of the largest tubes for the price of about one and a half tubes when buying them one at a time. You can't go wrong.
on January 4, 2016
This is my everyday needs!!without these colgate cavity protectikn , my mouth will have some reaction where it is too strong and too spicy that i cant even brush my teeth!! :(

This is the one of the toothpaste that will not irritate my mouth when i am brushing my teeth
on September 17, 2014
If you have the funds and the space, always buy things you'll always need in bulk... like toothpaste! Colgate has been my toothy friend since I was a kid. The flavor is mild and refreshing and my teeth feel squeaky clean afterward. Note the tube size is larger than average and you'll get six tubes. It's a great deal for name-brand paste.
on December 3, 2014
Good price and fast delivery but... why do toothpaste companies waste packaging by injecting huge air bubbles into their tubes of product? Colgate original is my favorite toothpaste because it does not contain hydrated silica as a 'whitener'. Hydrated silica is a fancy term for sand. My dentist has told me to avoid that stuff because, "... you may as well brush with sandpaper". His words. It's very difficult to find toothpaste without silica any more. This Colgate product is the real deal. I'd happily give it five stars if the tube was actually full of toothpaste. Instead, it's about 25%-30% air.

Edit: Holy smokes! I came back to order more of this and the price has nearly doubled! Ok, then... off to find another source...
on January 28, 2015
I'm glad I purchased this product. It leaves me with a refreshed mouth and sparkling teeth. I can actually feel my teeth being cleaned. I choose this toothpaste as being the best from all the other brands that I have used.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 28, 2015
I bought these after using a different brand in a stand up container for years... I originally bought them because you got so many tubes of it for such a great price.. but then I discovered that I actually liked them.. and will buy them again. It is nice to have that much toothpaste on hand and it squeezes out of the top so very easily.. it is very soft and just a gentle press and the toothpaste spreads onto your toothbrush.. tastes ok and does a good job. I am happy with the product
on November 27, 2010
I love the Colgate stand up tubes and they are hard to find in my area. Glad to get them online.
on March 19, 2015
It just what you'd expect and that's good. My dentist tells me that he believes it's better to skip all the latest toothpastes with additives such as brighteners, mouthwash, gum health, etc. etc. He is especially against those that have extra abrasive quality because he says that they'll actually tend to wear your enamel down over time. So in this case the lower cost product turns out to be better than the higher cost alternatives.
on November 6, 2010
I wish I did this a decade ago. I love the 8oz tube. Grew up in a big family; seemed like there was never ample tooth paste. These big tubes come in 6. I store them in the top shelf of the cupboard. I LOVE not worrying about TP. No more expensive, little tubes and no more cutting them open with scissors to scrape the last bit out! Wish AMZN was around when I was a kid.
on November 20, 2015
I've been using Colgate regular toothpaste all my life. It is doing a good job because the dentist says I have the teeth and gums of a 20 year old! I get a three pack of 8.2 oz. each from Walmart for $4.98.