Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.05 shipping
Collage Pauge Instant Decoupage Matte 8oz
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Collage pauge instant decoupage bottle
- The unique acid-free formula will quickly become your favorite
- Has less odor, dries harder with no residual tack
- Dries with less visible brushstrokes than other decoupage products
- Available in matte finish and 8-ounce size
- Formula is acid free, water resistant and dries crystal clear.
- When applying Collage Pauge®, apply with a foam brush in small sections onto the surface of substrate.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Collage Pauge® Instant Decoupage is a unique acid-free formula will quickly become your favorite, since this formula has less odor, dries harder with no residual tack and dries with less visible brushstrokes than other decoupage products. Pair your favorite finish with your favorite papers to express your style
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's clear when it dries, and UNLIKE stupid ModPodge, it dries completely matte. No shine means you don't have to look at your brush strokes of glue. I'm all for seeing texture in the paint and underlayers but I don't want to see it in the adhesive so this Collage Pauge makes me very happy.
Also, the other thing I really like is the applicator cap. The pop-up nozzle is much better than having to stick my brush into a big pot of Golden or Liquitex gel medium. Here you don't have to use a brush (and thus, no cleaning); I just squirt glue on the page and smoosh it around with my finger.
Now all I need is to be able to create art like Traci and I'll be all set! :)