Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Collagen Peptides Powder - Max Absorption - Supports Hair, Skin, Nails, Joints & Post Workout Recovery - Hydrolyzed Protein(Type I & III) with Digestive Enzymes, Grass Fed, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
|Price:||$15.26 ($1.76 / Ounce) $14.42 ($1.66 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Product Benefits||Help improve hair, skin, nails and joints|
|Unit Count||8.67 Ounce|
|Item Weight||0.75 Pounds|
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free, Shellfish Free, Milk Free|
|Material Feature||GMO Free, Gluten Free|
About this item
- Collagen Powder for Enhanced Absorption: Our collagen peptides are hydrolyzed and contain patented DigeSEB digestive enzymes, giving our Collagen peptides powder Improved Absorption over other collagen supplements. If you are not digesting your collagen powder properly, you're throwing money away! Stop wasting money and start feeling the many benefits of Collagen Peptides Powder with DigeSEB.
- Clean & Pure Collagen Peptides: Our hydrolyzed collagen powder is hormone-free, grass-fed, and pasture-raised. It's also all-natural, non-GMO, and contains 19 amino acids to promote vitality and support hair, skin, nails, and joints.
- Replenish, Repair & Recover - Unlike most other collagen supplements our collagen includes Digseb and 19 amino acids to help repair and replenish hair, skin, and nails along with aiding in post-workout & recovery.
- Non-GMO & Grass-fed Collagen Peptides Powder: We believe in sourcing the best collagen in the world, and we want better than great collagen. We source from premium non-GMO, grass-fed, and pasture-raised bovine, giving you the best collagen powder supplement on the market.
- Safety Assured Standard of Quality: Our Collagen Peptides Powder is 3rd-party tested for purity and made without the use of harmful additives. Our collagen is manufactured in the USA using imported and domestic ingredients. When you buy our collagen powder you can rest assured it's all-natural and ethically made.
*These statements have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Protein Your Body Can Use
Not all collagen is the same. Without sufficient breakdown, collagen protein is not effectively absorbed across the intestinal wall into the bloodstream. We formulated our Collagen Peptides for optimum bioavailability by including a hydrolyzed source of collagen peptides with the natural digestive enzyme blend DigeSEB PB to enhance further breakdown into the essential and beneficial amino acids collagen is known for, so you get the true benefits of collagen in a concentrated dose*.
Hydrolyzed collagen with digestive enzymes for enhanced absorption
To create a superior clean collagen with optimal absorption, we use grass-fed, pasture raised, hormone & antibiotic free, hydrolyzed Type I & III collagen peptides along with DigeSEB PB, a patented digestive enzyme complex.
By using hydrolyzed collagen peptides and introducing targeted natural digestive enzymes to enhance the breakdown of the peptide chains into smaller di-peptides, tri-peptides, and amino acids, our formula increases the absorption of the beneficial amino acids across the intestinal wall and into the bloodstream. These amino acids are what provide the many benefits that collagen provides throughout the body*.
Skin & Hair
Collagen’s 19 amino acids support the health, appearance, and elasticity of your skin and promote thicker, stronger hair and nails*.
Bones & Joints
Collagen is a prominent component of the body’s connective tissues, binding cells to one another to help support the structure of muscles, joints, and bones*.
Recover & Renew
Collagen protein is critical for the regeneration of muscle fibers, and therefore may speed up recovery time in the gym*.
Grass-fed, pasture raised
We formulated 100% pure hydrolyzed collagen peptides with a natural occurring bioavailability agent to improve absorption.
The digestive enzymes and hydrolysis process we use quickly breaks down the collagen peptides into the beneficial amino acids collagen is known for. Thus you get the true benefits of collagen without having to buy pounds of ineffective powder.
All our collagen is made from the highest quality natural, non-allergenic, Non-GMO, grass fed, hormone free collagen.
- With DigeSEB PB for maximum absorption
- Concentrated dose of amino acids
- Strong, healthy muscles, bones & joints
- Skin cell regeneration
- Strong healthy hair
- Joint & ligament comfort & flexibility
- Digestive health
- Nutrition & recovery
4 ways to mix it up
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.6 x 3.6 x 5.7 inches; 12 Ounces
- Item model number : PHC00806
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : March 8, 2018
- Manufacturer : JB7, LLC
- ASIN : B07BB1VV9K
- Best Sellers Rank: #305 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18 and individual with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any other dietary supplement. Do not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the listed ingredients. May adversely affect existing medical conditions, including but not limited to: G.E.R.D., IBS, Stomach Ulcer(s), asthma. Please note: Collagen Peptides may temporarily cause heartburn, gas, upset stomach, stomach cramps, stomach pain (hurt stomach), irritated stomach, burning stomach, acid reflux, bloating, constipation, increased chest congestion/mucus, insomnia, inflammation, fatigue, make your brain not feel right, nose bleeds, agitation, headaches, nausea, diarrhea (liquid stools, burning bowel movements, runs), intestinal issues, dry mouth, rash, itching, hives, dizziness, swollen tongue, vomiting, heart palpitations, fast heartbeat, unexpected issues or sickness. These possible side effects are rare and will vary from one person to another in occurrence and severity. If for any reason you experience any adverse effects, immediately discontinue use of the product and consult with your doctor. Do not use if seal is missing or broken. Keep Out Of Reach of Children and Pets.
collagen peptides powder, DigeSEB digestive enzymes
Combine one scoop of collagen powder into your favorite beverage or meal 1 time a day, mix thoroughly. Collagen Peptides will clump in cold water. Best to use in hot liquids, smoothies or food. Note: During the summer & more humid months, the collagen density might increase, which may cause the container to not look completely "full". This is normal, and do the humidity in the air, rest assured - each product contains precisely 246g(0.54lb) of Collagen.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Discontinue use immediately if any allergic or other adverse reaction occurs. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on January 22, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It will take a few months to tell if I am getting any benefits and I will add to this then. In the meantime, I am improving my water for very little cost.
By K. W. on September 20, 2022
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care