Collapse-it Silicone Food Storage Containers Sampler Pack - BPA Free Airtight Silicone Lids, 4 Piece Set of 7-Cup, 4-Cup, 2-Cup, 1-Cup Collapsible Lunch Box - Oven, Microwave, Freezer Safe + eBook
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SET OF 4, (1) 7-Cup, (1) 4-Cup, (1) 3-Cup, (1) 2-Cup SILICONE FOOD STORAGE CONTAINERS - you’ve just discovered your new favorite product for kitchen storage! You’ll love the versatility, durability, and convenience that Collapse-its provide. *please note, like plastic, clear silicone will stain with certain types of food.
- SAVE 50% MORE SPACE - collapsible & stackable food storage containers allow for optimal minimalist organization, and fit neatly into nearly every size cabinet or drawer. Expand silicone containers to utilize for meal prep, saving leftovers, or cooking & baking. You can even use Collapse-it as your new favorite lunch box!
- MICROWAVE, DISHWASHER, OVEN, & FREEZER SAFE - throw all of your other sub-par containers out! Collapse-it does it all. The amazing durability of these containers allows you to toss your leftovers straight from the freezer into the oven. Collapse-it containers will not crack or break like conventional plastic or glass food storage containers.
- LEFTOVERS THAT LAST - the secret to long-lasting food storage is an airtight seal. Collapse-it is one of the only container sets on the market with silicone (not plastic), patented & leak proof vacuum seal lids that give you airtight storage. The dual-function lid also has a venting option for heating up food in the microwave.
- BPA FREE, 100% FOOD GRADE SILICONE - make the best choice for long-term health! Plastics contain harmful chemicals that can be released into your food upon contact. Silicone is made primarily of inert silicone (sand) & oxygen. Not only is it better for you, it’s better for the environment too!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Your Food Will Last Longer + Heat Up Better!
- The Vacuum Sealed Silicone Lid keeps air out and freshness in! Your leftovers will last longer in Collapse-it containers. Food in vacuumed-sealed storage preserves food 3-5 times longer than food that is stored in a plastic bag or regular container. *The amount of time preserved depends on the kind of food, and where it is stored (refrigerator, freezer, or pantry).
- The Air Vent is a double function of the vacuum seal lid. When you're ready to heat up your food in the microwave, simply pop the knob on the silicone lid up, allowing air to enter the Collapse-it container. Your food will cook more evenly, and you'll avoid messy explosions in your microwave.
Throw Out Your Old Lunchbox!
Traditional lunchboxes can be bulky and hard to pack with the rest of your things. It can be annoying having to take an additional bag with you just to carry your lunch. Collapse-it containers solve this problem! Just throw your lunch into a container, and you're all set. The leak-proof lid mean you don't have to worry about spills or messes. When you're finished with you meal, simply collapse, and toss into your purse, briefcase, backpack...you name it! Collapse-its will fit almost anywhere!
Collapse-it containers come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors. Use the smaller containers to store snacks on-the-go. Meet your cravings with an air-tight seal that will keep your crunchy snacks crunching.
You can toss your Collapse-its straight from the freezer into the oven. The premium high-quality silicone material is tough enough for any extreme. Once you're finished, Collapse-its are dishwasher safe & easy to clean. *Clear containers may stain with certain foods.
If you're keeping your food containers in a drawer or cabinet, chances are, things look pretty chaotic in there sometimes. Simplify your life using collapsible storage that stacks neatly and saves you tons of space. Containers collapse to less than 50% of their original size.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Flash forward about 5-6 mos, and I started noticed an annoying odor emitted from the containers. Not only did the kitchen cupboard AND dishwasher smell of it, but more importantly, no matter what food was put in them, it all started to have an underlying flavor of weirdly soapy-sweet, oniony food. Granted, I was trying to keep the cut fruit in one type of container and curried/savory foods in another. But food stored in any container started to have the identical off-putting flavor as that odor permeated ALL my silicone storage containers and lids.
I tried spritzing these with a bleach solution, soaking them with Dawn, dishwashing them, hand-washing them. Research online shows that one could spend all day(s) spreading baking soda paste on them, washing them and the dishwasher with vinegar, and yada yada, but I have other things to do! I wondered why I couldn't eliminate that weird flavor? The containers were not stained except for the clear, round lids that started to "yellow" over time, no doubt from savory foods stored in them.
I would've loved for these to work out. But now, some 7 mos after my initial purchase, I've gathered them ALL up and am donating them. I'll replace them with the heavy, clunky, space-hogging glass storage containers. Like going back 10 years in time, but at least the food going INTO the container will come OUT of it tasting like it should.
I've had these for three months now and I've had no problems with them collapsing, still, I am pretty careful not to apply extra force when there is food inside. I'm going to buy another set soon.
I highly recommend this to anyone looking to go plastic free in their kitchen.