No Bark Collar Anti Bark Barking 7 Levels Dog Training Shock Collar 853
|Price:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Humane,The Electric shock as bark grows, is designed to protect the dog from harm, But let the dogs form a painful feeling of barking
- Sensitivity adjustable, according to your dog's barking and specific environments. Voice recognition minimizes false triggering
- Easy To Use and long last. Install the 6 volt battery, adjust the strap fit your dog's neck and the product automatically works
- Product manual included,Detailed description of product working principle and matters needing attention
- Product design is simple and automatic, Generally recommend for 15-30lbs and Age greater than 6 months dogs
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Principles of operation:
At the first bark, the Collar applies a short warning tone. If a second bark occurs within thirty seconds, a more intense tone is sounded. From the third bark, a more intense tone is sounded along with a short, mild shock.
This pattern is repeated through 7 correction levels. The first two levels are only with progressively warning tone.
If your dog continues to bark through the rest five levels, the more intense sound and shock are applies until your dog stops for thirty seconds, and then it will automatically resets to the first "tone only" level of correction. If the continuous stimulus reaches the 7 levels, then the Collar will stop working for 1 minute to protect the dog.
1. To test the collar: There is a test light (the clear plastic piece) in the package. If you want to test the collar with this light, just contact the electrodes (on the collar) and the wires (in the tester), then blow air into the sensing hole (between the tow electrodes), the light will start to light up on your 3rd time to blow, and will be brighter and brighter on your following times to blow.
2. Before using the collar, please pull out the insulating paper in the battery box to make it start to work.
3. If the collar are too sensitive to the dog's coughing or bumping, you can try to press the "-" button to decrease the sensitivity.
1 x No bark receiver
1 x Adjustable Nylon Collar
1 x Replaceable 6 Volt Battery
1 x Test Light
2 x Long shock electrodes
2 x Short shock electrodes
1 x English Manual
45 days money-back & 12-month warranty. Any questions you have, please don't hesitate to contact us. We will get you back within 24 hours.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
There is one piece that came with it that I think you are supposed to use to verify that the prongs work, but we have never been able to get that piece to work. Overall happy with the collar though. We only put it on her though when we are home, because we have read stories where sometimes shock collars go off non stop and burn the dog. But no problem like that with this one
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My only complaint is it gives too many warnings before shocking. I swear my dogs have learned to count to 4.Read more
the youtube video explains how it work and what the clear plastic thingy is for.Read more