Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on May 21, 2016
My husband HATES wind chimes! Having said that, he actually seems to enjoy the sound of the bamboo. It's not only pretty but has a soft melodious and comforting sound to it.
on April 23, 2013
Metal wind chimes can get a bit annoying when there is a strong breeze, so I decided to try bamboo. The tones are pleasing and the sound reminds me of the tropics. These chimes seem to be fairly well-made and sturdy, although a few hairline cracks at the top of some of the chimes keeps this from getting a "5" rating. They are attractive, seem to respond to even a gentle breeze and the size is right. I've only had them for two weeks, so I can't say how they will hold up to the elements, but so far, I'm very pleased with them.
on February 1, 2017
Came completely messed up, the pieces look like the picture but the stringing was done so haphazardly nothing hung properly. It wasn't just the top hook to the top, it was that part and every single hanging piece hung wrong. Sent back - too bad, when the chimes made noise it was lovely.
on December 3, 2017
Beatiful, sunds like wooden chimes should. Medium size, not too large and not too small.
on March 27, 2017
Hat is not straight and I don't hear the tuned part of the bamboo tubes
on July 21, 2017
very nice, part of my dads fathers day gifts, he loves it.
on August 5, 2016
I love bamboo rattlers much more than the standard wind chimes which can be annoying. I ordered 2 of these and they are well made and sound great. I place them in areas where deer tend to try to breech my fence. The rattling scares them away...and I love listening to them. Doesn't take much of a breeze to make them move and much more soothing than an out of tune, tinny wind chime.
on March 26, 2017
Love the sound. Great product!
on December 13, 2017
Awesome wind chimes! It did come late with a giant red stain on it though. If it hadn't it would have 5 stars from me.
on June 9, 2017
calming
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question