Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: A Collection of Vintage Crochet Patterns and Edgings - 38 Patterns Featuring Doilies, Hot Pads, Lunch Sets, Purses and More
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on March 7, 2012
Paging through this ebook was like a trip down memory lane. Some of the patterns, especially the collars, are throwbacks to an earlier time. While I don't see myself ever needing to make a doily, I will be referring to this books extensive selection of edging patterns for finishing touches to sweaters and afghans. A keeper!
on March 6, 2012
I really enjoyed this collection of patterns. I have not ventured into crocheting with thread, but the patterns here are very inspiring. There is a good Table of Contents, pictures are clear, and help tell where the pattern will lead me. I do believe that the doily patterns they include will bring back memories of Grandma's house - Grandma wasnt able to share her crochet talent with me, but this book makes it possible.

This book does assume that you have some knowledge of crocheting - and I will add, when I get lost, I find youtube to be a very helpful teaching tool, but these patterns in one book is wonderful.

I also appreciated the link included on the last page for more patterns.
on May 5, 2012
Loved this pattern book! It has a lot of the older style patterns that you can't find!! Easy to read and follow.
on February 22, 2013
A very nice book, filled with vintage doily & edging patterns. I plan to make some of the doilies & edgings.