- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Berrett-Koehler Publishers; F First Edition edition (May 16, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1605098825
- ISBN-13: 978-1605098821
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,401,304 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #857 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Political Advocacy
- #1276 in Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > Organizational Learning
- #2239 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Human Rights
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Collective Visioning: How Groups Can Work Together for a Just and Sustainable Future Paperback – May 16, 2011
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Linda Stout grew up in North Carolina, daughter of a "mill-town girl" and a tenant farmer, later a mill worker. She was a 13th generation Quaker who grew up inspired by the Quakers' tradition of speaking up for their beliefs. She started the Piedmont Peace Project (PPP) in North Carolina in 1984. Winner of the National Grassroots Peace Award, she helped build the PPP into one of the strongest multi-racial, multi-issue low-income organizations in the state. After 10 years at PPP, she moved on in search of how to build power and do movement building at the national level. She moved to Massachusetts and directed a foundation, the Peace Development Fund, before starting a new organization, Spirit in Action, where she is now the director.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?