Collector Protector Vinyl Record Spray Cleaner and Anti Static Carbon Fiber Record Brush. The Perfect Combination To Keep Your Records Sounding Great
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGH TECH CARBON FIBER RECORD BRUSH not only cleans but also eliminates static charges. Bristles reach deep into the grooves of the vinyl to take out the smallest dirt particles.
- SELF CLEANING brush rotates to allow handle to clean bristles providing for a fast, safe & effective way to remove dust and dirt.
- PURE VINYL RECORD CLEANING SOLUTION specially formulated for its deep-cleaning, anti-static, and residue-free properties. 10 ml spray bottle contains no alcohol or ammonia. 7oz refill is also available through Amazon. (Bottle is a vacuum pump therefore it is tubeless).
- HELPS MAINTAIN the life and sound quality of your records. An economically effective vinyl record cleaner!
- STYLISH RED METAL HOUSING. 2 YEAR WARRANTY against defects. Storage Pouch included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Boundless Audio Carbon Fiber Anti-Static Vinyl Record Cleaning Brush
Vinyl Buddy - Vinyl Record Cleaner | LP Deep Cleaning Roller - No Sprays Or Cloths Required
Record Cleaning Brush Kit - Ultimate LP Vinyl Maintenance Set by Record-Happy: Velvet Brush, Anti-Static Solution Fluid Spray and Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - to Keep your Album Collection like New !
Discwasher Vinyl Record Care System
Record Roller - Vinyl Record Cleaner - Reusable Record Cleaner - Liquid Free | Record Rescue
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Collector Protector||Boundless||Alpine Tactical||Record-Happy||ShopVoxx||Record Rescue|
Collector Protector Cleaning Kit can help you keep your cherished LPs in premium condition. This kit consists of a bottle of cleaning solution as well as a hand-held carbon fiber brush.
First thing to know about cleaning vinyl records is that playing a dirty record will damage the vinyl and negatively affect the sound quality. Maintaining clean records will preserve not only the life of your LPs but also the life of your record player. Here’s a few tips for cleaning:
• If your record is visibly dusty, do not contaminate your brush by dry dusting. You will harm both brush and record. Wet clean your record first.
• To use your carbon fiber brush, spin record on turntable and lightly mist brush with spray cleaner. Place brush at a 90 degree angle on the record. With light pressure on the brush, allow record to rotate a few times and then slowly slide brush towards you. Lift brush straight up. Rotate brush bristles back and forth against underside of handle to clear the dust from the fibers.
• Dry dusting your records with a carbon fiber brush before and after play is the best way to keep your records clean and sounding great.
• Do not touch/pull on bristles of carbon fiber brush. Incorrect use may cause bristles to shed.
• Always remove surface debris and dust before any deep clean.
• New records are not necessarily clean records. Clean your records before the first play.
• Less friction is better. Be gentle with your albums.
• A turntable or stylus in bad shape will damage your record. Keep your stylus clean in between records by using a stylus brush. Always brush cartridge back to front, never side to side or front to back.
Seller Warranty Description2 year warranty against defects
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I contacted the manufacturer about this and within minutes he responded and explained it doesn’t need a hose, it uses vacuum.
That’s something I like to see from a small business owner. A concern for the consumer.
I’m very particular about my vinyl, I have a record washer I use but I wanted something I could use between the deep cleanings and this definitely fills the bill.
My vinyl sounds great!
I’d whole hardedly recommend this product!
Overall very happy, would definitely recommend over other alternatives.