Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Collectors Encyclopedia of Granite Ware: Colors, Shapes & Values, Book 2
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM

on October 22, 1998
My mother-in-law is an avid collector of graniteware, thus our whole family is and she has both of Greguire's graniteware books. I must say I like this second edition much better than the first. This edition lists the price along with the description, making it easier than flipping back and forth like in her last book. This edition is also better because it groups the pieces by color and description and I believe this is also easier. Our family has gotten a lot of use out of Greguire's book, and if you are a graniteware collector like everyone in our family, this book is a must have for reference.
on January 18, 1999
I found this book very helpful as a new collector of Granite Ware. I especially appreciate the items being grouped by color for easy identification with the price values on the same page. Now I am searching to find some backgound information on the makers and enameling techniques.
on January 19, 2003
A teriffic book. Clear and well organized. My only warning to you is, don't expect to get the prices the book suggests. I find that 1/3 to 2/3 of suggested prices are more realistic for all but the rarest pieces.
on March 13, 2002
This is a must for the Granite ware buyers prices are great and great learning instruction of what to look for and how to tell if it is old or new I love this book and look at it often as I am looking on ebay alot. A must for the Granite people
on September 14, 2014
I also purchased Book 1. I like both books, but I particularly like that Book 2 has the price value next to the picture of the graniteware. If you have pieces of graniteware or a collection, this book is the reference you need.
on June 17, 2010
I have the first book. This was a nice compliment. However, I still have some pieces that are not in either book such as a Granite Ware pressure cooker. Both books are very much worth getting to get a good idea of what you may have in your collection as well as different pieces that you may not have.
on April 15, 2014
I have both of these books and find them very useful, due to the quality of the color pictures. Wish there was a volumn #3/
on June 27, 2014
this book was very good. every collector and dealer should have one for reference material. to the point. very nice
on November 10, 2013
it was bought as a reference book, and it is doing the job for us!! We are happy with the purchase.
on August 7, 2014
Very nice condition. Informative book.