- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Collector Books (October 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1574320688
- ISBN-13: 978-1574320688
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,295,768 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Collector's Guide to 1990s Barbie Dolls: Identification & Values Paperback – October, 1998
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you want a book that is a bit more detailed and informative than this one, I would probably suggest "The Barbie Doll Years" book in which I plan to get very soon. It details all the Ken, Skipper, Stacie, Kelly/Chelsea, etc dolls. I would also like to get a book that lists all information on accessories that does not necessarily come with the doll like the Barbie dreamhouse, boats, cars, and playsets.
I recommend this book, it's a nice keepsake to remind us of Barbie's many, many transitions and looks over the years. Enjoy!
Most recent customer reviews
1. This book is seriously incomplete. No Skipper, No Kelly, No Ken.
2. Does not cover the 1990's decade.Read more