Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 13, 2012, 10:56:24 AM PST
Mikler says:
How come standard edition is PC and Mac and Collectors edition is PC only?

Posted on Nov 13, 2012, 11:56:29 AM PST
J. Hudson says:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/buy-now/collectors-edition

It's both, one disk

Posted on Nov 13, 2012, 7:17:47 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 13, 2012, 7:18:42 PM PST
J. Donitz says:
The disk in both the STANDARD and CE is the same the only thing that matters is the License or CD key since you have to link it to your account. just like there is no difference between the Digital versions download from blizzard. its the same file.

Standard Key = No CE stuff

CE key = Unlocks CE stuff

Requires Online Activation to play.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012, 5:01:14 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012, 5:02:43 PM PST
A customer says:
Well I am pissed. I want the collector's edition for this, but I don't have the collector's edition for the original StarCraft 2. The standard edition went out of stock for $20 and now I am stuck without the original game. With how popular these games are you think they would have made more of them. I am not paying $35 to $40 for StarCraft 2.

No, this has to be PC and Mac. You realize how much trouble they could get into for not doing that?? I'll bet on it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012, 9:28:39 AM PST
How long did you wait to purchase this? Its been like 2 years since its been out

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012, 10:07:36 AM PST
A customer says:
Which one, Wings of Liberty? Yes, I waited too long and now it is too expensive. Not sure what to do now. Seems kind of pointless to buy Heart of the Swarm when I don't have Wings of Liberty, but I really want Heart of the Swarm.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012, 11:54:32 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 14, 2012, 11:55:07 AM PST
WoL was good, I think you can purchase it digitally from Blizz can't you? I'm not sure but it may be cheaper than hunting down a box version

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012, 12:30:37 PM PST
A customer says:
Yeah maybe, I will look into it. Might just end up paying for the box version.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2013, 6:32:28 AM PST
no trouble for not putting it on mac...do you realize how many games arent mac compatable?

Posted on Mar 8, 2013, 7:04:54 AM PST
A customer says:
By the way, Marc A. Bendler, I purchased SC2 back in January because they brought it back. Just thought I would let you know.

Posted on Mar 8, 2013, 4:27:19 PM PST
Shanghaied says:
Probably old, but you can pick up WoL for $20 directly from Blizzard right now.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Nov 13, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 8, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm -Collector's Edition
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm -Collector's Edition by Blizzard Entertainment (Windows Vista / XP)
4.8 out of 5 stars (227)