Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(1 star, Verified Purchases). See all 1,087 reviews
on August 11, 2016
Didn't know it was a clean version
on August 15, 2014
Please understand that I do love this album, I do love listening to Kanye West's music, I respect him as an artist, and I really wanted to enjoy listening to this particular record on vinyl. However, the quality of the pressing (of my record at least) is pretty bad. I own a good chunk of records and I know a good pressing when I hear it. But when the record skips literally every 10 seconds (or more) it can get a little frustrating knowing that you spent money on a crap pressing. I'm not sure if it's how it's pressed, how it was mastered (or if they even mastered it for vinyl at all) but it's pretty unreal how bad it skips. Mastering engineers, please don't ruin great albums by not correcting problems that need to be fixed before pressing an album to vinyl. I'm pretty sure Kanye would be disappointed too, haha.
on January 12, 2017
I received this album and was given 2 disc 1's. The quality of the record was good but it was just not the complete album. Apparently this has happened to quiet a few people. This happened to me not once, but twice I hope that amazon can get this figured out because I love amazon and I love this album, and would really like to add this completed album to my collection.
on May 5, 2017
Fans of the album purchasing the vinyl will be disappointed. As others have stated, Through The Wire is out of order and feels out of place. There are several skits and interludes on the original album that weren't all that great and are missing on the vinyl. Relistening to the album without them you know they're missing. Overall, this does not give the same flow or feel of the original. Wait for a better version or just listen to the digital or CD version.
on January 12, 2013
This is not a review on the album itself, just the quality of the vinyl record. I have ordered this record twice and each time side A skips terribly at the same exact spots. My only guess is that it is a bad pressing. Even my older, more scratched records do not skip. The album itself is one of my favorites, but avoid buying it on vinyl unless you want it for decoration.
on June 17, 2014
The album itself is great, the music is not the problem.

The pressing of this vinyl was not adequate. The record skips and does not play correctly. At first I thought my needle needed to be replaced, or maybe something was wrong with my record player, but nothing could fix it. I guess the grooves just are not deep enough.
on June 12, 2014
I received my vinyl in the mail after about two weeks...took so long it missed my boyfriend's graduation. Then he told me he played it and both records were scratched. I tried to get it replaced and after about a month, they told me it was a manufacturing problem and that they would just refund me. Highly disappointed. Ordering a new copy from another seller.
on August 31, 2013
i recieved this item and i opened it brand new and it was warped, it skips because it is warped so bad,
I was very disapointed.
this is my favorite Kanye album and when i saw it was on vinyl i had to get it.
now i cant even listen to it on my record player its just an expensive wall record.
on May 11, 2015
The record arrived scratched. It's really disappointing to get a new record, excitedly put it on to play, and then realize its so scratched you can't even get through one song without it skipping. Super disappointed. :(
on September 28, 2014
The pressing of this record is the reason for the 1 star review.
Much like the pressing of "Late Registration," every song skips.
Every. Song.
It's just sad to know that no good pressing of this album exist, other than to just be there for display.