- File Size: 801 KB
- Print Length: 234 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0692723382
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Kyle Gray; 1 edition (June 14, 2016)
- Publication Date: June 14, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01H41Q2I6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #228,217 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $10.00 (67%)
The College Entrepreneur: How to leverage your university to build a business, escape the rat race and live life on your terms. Kindle Edition
|Length: 234 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There's a growing amount of literature on the fact that a college education is no longer the guaranteed path to success that it once was. 'The College Entrepreneur' recognizes this, but instead of running through the stock platitudes about digital natives as the "entrepreneurship generation," or parroting "hustle culture" memes lifted from motivational quote-type Instagram accounts, Gray's book presents a realistic plan of action based on interviews and personal experience for leveraging your unique advantages and networking opportunities as a student.
The activities outlined in this book are a proven strategy for recognizing what's possible (way more than you'd expect) and for taking control of your future by building the kind real world skills that will stand out on a resume, or better yet, make writing resumes entirely unnecessary.
No matter what career path you choose to create, the tips in this book will help you build a platform to spring from when opportunities arise. Plus, if you follow Gray's advice, you'll be able to look back and realize you've done a whole lot of exceptional stuff along the way.
Don't just read this book, DO it.
The most important aspect of this book is, perhaps, that you will learn how to use your status as a student A.K.A. "the student card" to build relationships and open new doors. Kyle shows you how to do this by giving you exclusive access to the following:
- VIP resources and web links, including Mark Manson's EPIC post "How to Quit Your Day Job and Travel the World"
- the Briefcase Technique (Ch. 21) that shows you how to strategically add value and gain a (possibly) paid apprenticeship with the entrepreneur/mentor of your dreams
- exclusive, unadvertised BONUS content that includes a self-discovery worksheet, a project proposal template, a relationship management toolkit, and a content marketing checklist -- all designed to help you discover your unique abilities and manage your newly-formed connections
Overall, "The College Entrepreneur" by Kyle Gray is one of the best resources for discovering what you really want out of life and for building the business of your dreams -- all while still in college!
Most recent customer reviews
This book is a mix of new ideas and classical wisdom that anyone can use to build a business or create something they’re proud of.Read more