- Series: Complete Pet Owner's Manual
- Paperback: 95 pages
- Publisher: Barrons Educational Series Inc (September 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0812018753
- ISBN-13: 978-0812018752
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 6.5 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #989,707 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Collies: How to Take Care of Them and to Understand Them (Complete Pet Owner's Manual) Paperback – September, 1994
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Congratulations to Hal Sundstrom and to Amazon for making this wonderful rendering available.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a wonderful book on the Collie breed. It covers alot of info, various topics one needs to know.Published on September 8, 2012 by 1kingsjewelz
This book has very little information for someone who already understands how to take care of any dog. Don't waste your money.Published on May 9, 2001