Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 1909 Supreme Creme de Luxe - High-End product created from natural waxes, oils and minerals that will deliver amazing results on smooth and high gloss leather.
- The secret ingredients will act as moisturizers, nourishing leather and intensively revives colors.
- Collonil product - Made in Germany
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1909 Supreme Creme de Luxe - beautiful product created from natural waxes, oils and minerals that will deliver amazing results on smooth and high gloss leather. The secret ingredients will act as moisturizers, nourishing leather and intensively revives colors. As usual from Collonil this is a solvent free product and can be used with high confidence. Collonil product - Made in Germany
- Package Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008URB9UU
- Item model number: JAR 0054
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Love and respect the German standard of excellence!
I'm not saying any of these points is a reason not to buy an all-natural polish; I'm still happy I did, but keep in mind.
If anyone had a different experience, I would be happy to hear.
p.s. I'm not sure why they're giving the 'fit as expected' options.