Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning britboxlaunch britboxlaunch britboxlaunch  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(1 star, Verified Purchases). See all 687 reviews
on May 20, 2017
This blue ray show quality of a regular dvd. Easy of money.
on December 19, 2016
My product arrived broken and cracked
on June 9, 2017
The movie is quite good , or I wouldn't have bought it( I was replacing my DVD copy). My reason for 1 star is I purchased this in June of 2017, and the description said Blu-ray + UltraViolet Digital copy). The digital copy EXPIRED in 2013, and Sony doesn't even give you reward points for the purchase.
on March 4, 2017
Movie was great. Ultraviolet Digital download code had EXPIRED a year ago, would not allow download.
on March 3, 2015
The movie is not playing.
on July 18, 2015
POOR DVD, IT NEVER WORKED
on March 22, 2015
DVD would not play. Very disappointed.
on March 16, 2017
No Digital UV code slip inside. Only slip for SonyRewards program. I've been buying blu rays for 20 years, first time this has ever happened.
review image review image
on September 9, 2016
One of the worst movies I've ever seen. I don't know I thought this would be good based off the trailers and footage I saw of it, but it is literally one of the worst movies I've seen. And I've seen tons of C and B level action films that went straight to DVD. This movie has an almost embarrassing level of bad to it, it isn't even the "you want to watch it because its so bad it's funny" bad. It's just BAD. Do NOT buy. I'm trying to save you the money that I wasted.
on April 6, 2013
Not every film can be an academy award winner, but this was not very good. In fact, I can't recommend it at all.