Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 125 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 126 reviews
on May 7, 2017
The sweepers work fine and make the movement of the tiles easy. Every Man Jongg game should be shipped with them.
VINE VOICEon July 8, 2011
Shipping is fast. They fit and work well. I suggest placing one of the chips that came in the Mah Jong set on the chip pin before install the pusher. I makes it rotate much easier than without the chip. The colors were not a perfict match but still look nice. I would recommend to anyone that plays Mah Jong.
on January 8, 2017
These work well on a set I bought that did not come with them. Colorful & easy to use & still able to store them in my case.
on December 13, 2012
These pushers are a perfect addition to any Mah Jongg sets, old or new. Makes playing the game so much more effecient.
on May 22, 2014
I love the use of these pushers. They work very nicely. I do wish that those little stoppers (the black ones) that fit on top to not stay put or are hard to get on the post. Would be so great if there were extra's included with the trays and the pushers as they are lost way to easy.
on July 17, 2015
This is my third review, #3. Evidently you didn't like my previous reviews.
AGAIN.......I placed an order for the 4 color pushers -- I received CLEAR! NO COLOR! CLEAR PLASTIC!
on August 23, 2012
These are not toys. They are tile pushers to attach to a tile rack for purpose of pushing out "wall" of tiles in the game of Mahjong. They work great. Every time we play now we all keep saying how handy these little gadgets are. As a matter of fact, had to order another set for the lady who is instructing us. She couldn't believe how inexpensive they were on Amazon!
on September 26, 2010
The arms for the mah jongg racks turned out to be what I had hoped for. I have black wood racks and the multi colored arms look great on the racks. When I take them off the racks they can fit in my case along with the rest of the set. I am totally satisfied with my purchase.
on February 16, 2016
Good quality. Not exactly the same shades of colors to match the set I bought but very close. Work fine.
on March 3, 2017