Color My Bath Color Changing Bath Tablets, 300-Piece
|Price:||$11.01 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.98 (15%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- *** Made in America ***
- Make your child's bath water a fizzy, fun, educational, totally cool, colorful treat!
- Color My BathTM tablets are completely safe, non-staining, and earth friendly.
- 100 Large and 200 Small Tablets (Red, Yellow, & Blue)
- Ages 3+
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:11 Mins|
They recommend you use 3 tablets for a "vivid" bath color and I would agree, though we always make our daughter use at least 1 small, sometimes 2 small. The colors are nice and bright, & saturated. You can mix the color tablets to get green, purple, and orange bath water, as well as going for the main colors - red, blue, and yellow.
My daughter LOVES picking which 3 tablets she will use each time and tossing them into her bath, watching them fizz and change colors! She gets in a swirls them all together and then announces what color her bath will be! It has afforded us many opportunities to talk about mixing colors and we have even created a couple of fun songs about what colors you mix to make other colors - so they are educational too!!
I love that they are pure color - they do not turn the water into a terrible brown, mottled shade no matter which colors or how many tablets you use. They are so natural and do not stain the tub. And the nicest thing - you do not need to rinse the child off after the bath - this was an issue with the others we tried, the chemicals they use in those tablets require that you rinse off the child's skin to avoid irritation after the bath - these do not! My daughter has very sensitive skin, we have to choose our bath products - soap, shampoo, and bubble bath very carefully to avoid skin rashes for her, and these have never once caused a problem for her.
Overall, I am thrilled with these - and they were a very reasonable price for what you receive. I would highly recommend them to anyone whose little one likes this type of bath time fun!
There are just so many pros on why these tablets are amazing.
* The price is really cheap for the amount of tablets you get (and they definitely last us awhile) barely a small price to pay for a happy child in the bath
* The color does not stain your tub, I have tried it on several different tub types and not one of them got stained
* Teaches the children how mixing certain colors make a certain color
* The tablets come in 2 different sizes, we use the bigger ones for the tub, and sometimes my son likes to use the smaller ones to add a slight "extra" color to the tub
* They do not stain your child if they decide to rub the dissolving tablets on their arms/chest.
* My son also likes to color his swimming pool in the backyard with these tablets
* The yellow tablets, you will find yourself using two extra ones to get the yellow color out usually, it depends on the shade of your bathtub
* Because the tablets are all mixed together, some of them tend to get discolored for instance the yellow tablet will get rubbed with a blue one so when your child wants a yellow colored water, it'll turn out with a hint of blue as well making it a slight green color
I highly recommend this product. It has been a huge hit with my son and his friends. Just be careful not to mix too many different colors at once, it'll make the water murky and dark. :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My 3 year old loves these! They color the water really well with just one tablet but they don't stain the tub at all. No wipe down needed. Read morePublished 3 hours ago by Double Beans
These tablets make for a super fun bath! They do not stain tub, tile or child. I have purchased these 3 times.Published 3 days ago by mvf
Best color tablets for sure. I had this one, then tried one of the others with only small tablets, that was a waste. Read morePublished 7 days ago by JordanRS11
you get a lot of color for the price. I normally went with the crayola brand because it was a name i trust but you pay a lot more for less with those. Read morePublished 8 days ago by SPBAR
Love the simple ingredients, work perfect. Makes Saturday bath day special for the kids.Published 8 days ago by James Blackburn
My son loves this bath tablets. There are two sizes, large and small. The tablets do not stain the bath tub at all, but if you are holding it when it gets wet it will discolor your... Read morePublished 8 days ago by S. Johnson
My son loves colors. When I saw I could color his bath I became very excited. There are several concerns I had with this though and wanted to give insight into others that may have... Read morePublished 10 days ago by Rebecca G.