Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 25, 2014
I put a red apple sticker on my black iPearl hard case that covers my Chromebook.
It looks great! The contrast of red ( the apple ) and the black of the iPearl hard case
look wonderful and get stares from many folks at the library where I frequently bring my iPod
or iPad to take advantage of their free Wifi.
I may order some blue and green apples too.
BTW, the quality ( thickness ) of the apples is superb.
I'd highly recommend these bright, colorful apples if you're tired of the
" standard " bland white apples that come included with ałl Apple products.I'd highly recommend these apple decals.
Michael,,
on August 30, 2017
I have this with a snow-white (holding the apple) decal on my laptop, and I get compliments on them all the time. :)
on August 7, 2014
Not exactly cut to the apple on my macbook...I tried VERY hard to line it up. But it went on easily and is a nice thick vinyl. I put it on in conjunction with a "giving tree" decal and it looks awesome. I'll see if I can figure out how to upload a pic, so you can see the light that still shines around the apple.
on August 31, 2016
Really wanted it to be perfect.... But it's not :/ I have the newest macbook pro with retina display (13") and the sticker is too small. Its really noticeable when the apple is lit up. I guess maybe the Apple size on macbooks is different depending on which one you have?
on November 13, 2016
Don't bother. Horrendous cutout. Leaves a BUNCH of space to the sides of the logo that shine through more white than red. Theyre are probably a bunch of other options. Just do your research. I made . Made a mistake with this one.
on November 11, 2015
Very happy with this purchase - was just what I expected! Was shipped & received very quickly! As others have noted, it came with 2 decals, 1 slightly larger than the other. I haven't put them on yet, but don't anticipate problems. Got exactly what I wanted.
on January 1, 2015
not the right size, does not cover the apple entirely. one sticker is either too big and the other one does not cover the entire apple. especially the leaf decal. they do not fit perfectly. anyone who wants to buy from this seller, i recommend you should read the reviews and find another decal seller for the apple.
on December 27, 2016
Fun to have my Mac Pro laptop stand out from all the other apple laptops sitting around when all the extra family gathers.
on May 1, 2014
Fits my MacBook Pro mid-2010 perfectly. The sticker has held for over a month now without any fading or peeling around the edges. The light shines through it rather nicely as well.
on July 16, 2017
Didn't fit, poor quality.