|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||10 x 5 x 1.5 inches|
CloseoutZone Color Changing Showerhead Nozzle - Rainbow LED Lights Cycle Every 2 Seconds
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Featured items you may like
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Turn your shower into a private wellness oasis! The rainbow LED colors light up using the power of water pressure, cycling every 2 seconds from red, blue, green, yellow, white, orange and violet. These rainbow lights and water combine to provide a calming and revitalizing effect on body and soul. Easy to use; just replace your current shower head, or attach it to a standard shower hose (with 1/2" thread). Environmentally friendly--no batteries needed!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A few things to mention:
1) it did not look like the one pictured. It actually looked like this one: Temperature controlled Color Changing LED hand showerhead
2) you will need to buy a hose to go with it if you don't already have one
3) other reviewers said that it was loud, although I can't hear it at all. It doesn't make any extra noise that I can tell.
4) it does not light up all of the colors at once like in the picture, that is there to show you a demo of the colors it has. It changes colors smoothly every 2 seconds or so.
5) it will decrease your water pressure slightly, but that may be as much due to the hose as the showerhead itself. However, if you have strong water pressure like I do, it isn't anything to fret about.
All in all, I absolutely adore it. I'm very glad I bought it, and have completely enjoyed it ever since I put it up. The only reason it got 4 stars from me instead of 5 is because of the difference in appearance. It simply does not look like the picture. In function though, I am VERY happy with it.
After about a year the lights have started to dim and fade so this is not a long term solution to shower raves. Although for the price this was well worth the purchase.