- Age Range: 10 and up
- Series: On-The-Go Coloring Book (Book 16)
- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: Design Originals; Clr Csm edition (November 1, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1497200814
- ISBN-13: 978-1497200814
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.2 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (98 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #286,908 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Color Christmas Coloring Book: Perfectly Portable Pages (On-The-Go Coloring Book) Paperback – November 1, 2015
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Even Santa likes to color with this perfectly-sized stocking stuffer! Take this portable little coloring book along wherever you go, and you'll always be ready for a festive coloring experience. Twenty-eight wild and whimsical holiday illustrations are perfect for decorating with markers, watercolors, colored pencils, gel pens, or crayons. Each page is perforated for easy removal and display.
I took my first intercontinental plane ride before I learned to walk, and I've been hooked on travel ever since. From staying with a tribal village family in India to getting married under a tree in Australia, the world offers me such an amazing variety of experiences--cultures to explore, places to see, differences to appreciate. Art is a wonderful way of assimilating and interpreting the world around us.
Happy art making!
Praise for Thaneeya McArdle:
"Thaneeya McArdle has grown quite a following for her fun coloring books that are just begging to be colored."
About the Author
Professional artist Thaneeya McArdle is the author of more than 30 bestselling coloring books from Design Originals. Thaneeya creates colorful art in a variety of styles, ranging from abstraction to photorealism (with a special focus on creating vibrantly detailed art). Her artwork hangs in private collections around the world, and can also be purchased on t-shirts, puzzles, jewelry, coloring books, and more. Thaneeya shares her love of art at her popular art instruction site, www.Art-is-Fun.com, with fun lessons and detailed information on drawing, painting and mixed media. Her site has received over 32 million page views and counting. In addition to her passion for art, Thaneeya also enjoys travel, photography, reading, and learning new things.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
The size of this book is perfect for fitting in my purse, backpack, etc. to take along with a set of colored pencils. The book is also a great size to use as a stocking stuffer gift. It, along with an inexpensive set of colored pencils, would be a good Secret Santa gift exchange present.
In addition to the designs, the artist has included lessons in patterning, color techniques and media as well as basic color theory at the front of the book, along with some great color examples (some of which I will show in my attached video.) The lessons are generic to the line but the samples are specific to this book.
The pages are white and are perforated for easy removal. The designs are printed on one side only with holiday and inspiration quotes on the back side. Many of the quotes are from holidays songs and movies which are really fun to read – especially the movie quotes as they bring to mind the whole story. Below the quotes are lines which the colorist can use to journal their own thoughts and feelings.
All of my markers and gel pens wick through these pages. If I use either of them, I will put a piece of thicker paper (chipboard, cardstock, etc.) or freezer paper under the page I am working on to keep the following page from getting ink on it.
The cover picture is included in the book and is representative of most of the other pictures in the book, most of the images are detailed with small to medium details a few left with larger areas for you to color as they are or to create unique works of art by adding more of your own designs and patterns. You will want to use colored pencils, ultra fine markers or gel pens with these images.
1. This little (5 1/4 “ x 8 1/4”)pocket book size or back pack sized coloring book is perfect for carrying with you to when traveling, to work and small enough to keep in your purse for coloring anytime.
2. 28 Illustrations are printed one per page; on medium weight bright white paper the back of each coloring page boasts a quote about Christmas .
3. Each page is perforated for easy removal from the book.
4. 4 full paged colored illustrations are included to inspire you and I am putting these in my review along with other pages to help you decide if this book is just right for you.
5. 4 pages of text are included to kick start your imagination and creativity, these give you ideas for Pattern techniques, and Color Theory.
6. All markers and some gel pens bleed through the pages, just keep a couple pieces of paper in the book to use under the page you are coloring if you use these