- Series: Lecture Notes (Book 9)
- Paperback: 156 pages
- Publisher: Center for the Study of Language and Inf; 1 edition (September 30, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0937073164
- ISBN-13: 978-0937073162
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,194,911 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Color and Color Perception: A Study in Anthropocentric Realism (Lecture Notes) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
David Hilbert defends a form of objectivism that identifies color with a physical property of surfaces - their spectral reflectance. This analysis of color is shown to provide a more adequate account of the features of human color vision than its subjectivist rivals.