- Paperback: 268 pages
- Publisher: Hackett Publishing Company, Inc.; Expanded edition (January 1, 1988)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0872200396
- ISBN-13: 978-0872200395
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #751,647 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Color for Philosophers: Unweaving the Rainbow Expanded Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Much the best philosophically orientated book about colour that has been written. . . . It has none of the philosophical crudity which mars scientific accounts of colour, and none of the scientific ignorance which makes so many philosophical accounts of colour worthless or worse. . . . Time and again I found myself unexpectedly convinced at a point whose opposite I had believed. I have in mind particularly the later sections on ‘Other colours, other minds’, language foci, and ‘boundaries and indeterminacy’. It is annoying, but also exhilarating, to be relieved of some stubborn and treasured opinions. --Jonathan Westphal, Mind
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?