Follow the Author
Color the Psalms: A Catholic Coloring Book Devotional: Catholic Bible Verse Coloring Book for Adults & Teens Paperback – May 16, 2016
Enhance your purchase
GIFT IDEAS – COLORING BOOKS FOR GROWN-UPS – CATHOLIC
This Catholic Coloring Devotional provides prayer, scripture, reflection, and inspiration as you Color the Psalms. All scripture passages are from the Catholic Bible and are suitable for family study. This Catholic Bible Devotional & Adult Coloring Book contains 30 coloring pages, each with unique flower designs and scripture passage, allowing you to relax, relieve stress, and color in prayerful meditation.
- All bible verses from the Catholic Bible
- Each bible verses presented in beautiful typography with coloring patterns & illustrations
- Each page printed single-sided on bright white paper
- Premium matte cover finish
- Soothing black patterns on reverse pages to minimize bleed
- Perfect for all coloring mediums
- High quality 60lb (90gsm) paper stock
- Large format 8.5"x11.0" (22x28cm) pages
The Drawn To Faith collection includes:
- Stations of the Cross - ISBN 1533224730
- Mysteries of the Rosary - ISBN 1945888415
- Color the Psalms - ISBN 1533224749
- Color the Proverbs - ISBN 1533224773
- Color the Gospel - ISBN 153322479X
- Color the Epistles ("Letters") - ISBN 1533224811
- Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 16, 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 94 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1533224749
- ISBN-13 : 978-1533224743
- Item Weight : 5.6 ounces
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.22 x 11 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #990,247 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #189 in Old Testament Meditations
- #926 in Hebrew Bible
- #1,168 in Religious & Inspirational Coloring Books for Grown-Ups
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on January 17, 2017
So the publisher was able to strip the lasting beauty and incomparable comfort of meditating on the Psalms by excising most of the thought woven through the length of the verses.
The real pity is that some Psalms are rather short, and other Psalms can be broken into shorter sections while still retaining the depth of God's truth about the human condition. Something this book doesn't do.
It occurs to me that it might be a good book for beginner readers--five year old children who are only learning to sound out words.