- Series: ACS Symposium Series (Book 983)
- Hardcover: 564 pages
- Publisher: American Chemical Society (June 13, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0841274193
- ISBN-13: 978-0841274198
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 1.3 x 6.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,729,598 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Color Quality of Fresh and Processed Foods (ACS Symposium Series)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Ronald E. Wrolstad earned his B.S. in Food Technology at Oregon State University and his Ph.D. in Agricultural Chemistry at the University of California at Davis. He was a faculty member of Oregon State University's Food Science and Technology Department for 40 years before retiring in 2004. He is author or co-author of 169 research publications. He is a Fellow of both IFT and ACS's Division of Agricultural and Food Chemistry.
Catherine A. Culver holds a Ph.D. in Food Science from North Carolina State University. She has seventeen years of experience in the food industry, including seven years as an applied enzymologist/biochemist with Kraft General Foods and seven years as a color specialist with Pepsi-Cola.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|