Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Carrie Underwood All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon cbsaacflaunch cbsaacflaunch cbsaacflaunch  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on April 4, 2016
The reason I bought this is because I thought it was 32" wide. No where in the description did it say that the measurement was taken when it was uninflated. Once blown up it is only about 22" to 23" with the pillow being about 26". One edge is scalloped thus the 22/23 measurement.
review image
0Comment| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 10, 2017
I rated this as a 3 star for the following reasons. The actual size of this float, when it's fully inflated, seemed to me to be a bit less than the dimensions advertised by the literature, especially in the width, so I measured it with a tape measure. Unless I measured it in a different way than the manufacturer did, my suspicions were correct and it is a bit smaller. Also, the head rest portion is not that high and it doesn't give the same support as another pool lounge float we have that has similar dimensions. This might not be a bad float for a juvenile but it's a close call for an adult. If you don't mind spending an extra dollar or two, go for the 18-Pocket Suntanner Lounge.
on July 18, 2016
Perfect if'Really happy with this comfy float. Love the pink. IF you are under 5'4" it is perfect. - nice and thick, and sturdy. Easier to blow up than most, too. Cant' beat if for the price.
on July 4, 2016
Weird 2 pocket blow up sections but it's not short and I like the little raised section for head. Price was right!
If it lasts a year without popping or leaking from the kids jumping on it, I'm ahead of the game.
on September 10, 2017
Holding up great so far. I went through four of the rafts that have cup-holders all over. They were terrible but these appear to have better seams.
on August 3, 2017
We loved these floats. I took them in my suitcase to Maui and left them there. Now I shall order two more for the beach in Florida for next year!
on October 15, 2017
Product description states dimensions of 75" x 32". I was specifically looking for a pool float that was at least 32 " wide when inflated. After inflation the widest part of this float is 28". If I had been aware of this information I would not have ordered this item.
on June 14, 2017
Pretty narrow. Definitely would look for a wider raft. My kids even complain about it. Other than that, they do the trick.
on July 14, 2017
Photo was misleading, only came with 1. Was decent to use but I have used more comfortable ones.
on July 18, 2016
One popped the first day and the other one has lasted all summer. Just luck.